Okay, fess up. Who has/will/wants to order the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream?

Do they have a "daquari in a sink" to wash it down with???

;)

:teeth:

Originally posted by WillyJ
Do they have a "daquari in a sink" to wash it down with???

;)

I was going to say I'd love to try a Kitchen Sink.....until I saw Will's post.....and I'll choose that instead!!!

Well thank you ladies!!! :) :) :)

I'd rather have a "Daquari in a Sink" too. . I mean, all that ice cream couldn't be good for a person!!

;)

No...Ive never had one, but then again...no one Im with ever wants to try one...:(. Im gonna try one soon though...!!! :p

Willy...I like youre thinkin' too...'daquari in a sink' sounds yummy...mmm...!!!

Buggin'
Amber

Anytime...!!!

HI...!!!

Buggin'
Amber

Ordered one on our December Trip. Didn't finish it, didn't even come close. I took my DD to the restroom and I guess my mom thought we were done and left :eek: :eek: !

Glo and Snowwark -- if and that's a big IF, I get to go to DIS Con next year (I'll be in school :( but maybe I can take a day off and make a long weekend trip, I'll join in on the Kitchen Sink Meet! I may only be able to eat two spoonfulls ( I think I can eat more whipped cream than 2 spoonfulls thogh :p;) ), but it sure would be fun tyring to eat that thing! :p

Does anyone remember how much it cost? We've had some monsters from Gihardelli's but never this one.

Dare I say something like $22 or something like that...

but we used a Quick and Casual Connections voucher.. those are $12 I think and good for a beverage, entree and a desert...

We bought milkshakes ($5 each)
2 ribeye sandwiches $11 (each)
and two sundaes (about 7-8 a piece)

Each voucher cost $12.

I saved so much money!!!!

I'd be curious to see one in person but don't think I'd ever order one. We usually split deserts between the 5 of us and that thing looks huge:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter