• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay, Beta tester's a new.by now, I have a Question.Tag Fairy

Jovey

Cartoonist Amateur Extraordinaire!
Alright, alright, stop laughing at me! I need some enlightenment on this mysterious "Tag Fairy" I've never heard of her except for when looking at other people's signatures and tags. Can someone please explain this to me without embarassing me too much?:confused3

the tag fairy is just that a tag fairy she sneaks in and tags you under your user name.

nothing more nothing less :)

you can identify a tag by it having color. Notice you cant add color when you put your own saying in there.

Even though I don't have a tag myself, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to erase or tinker with them because you can't get it back unless she tags you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter