Ok, you got FP+ for Anna & Elsa...

Just booked my A&E FP+.....I was able to change a previously scheduled experience for this for my entire family. I didn't have to do it one at a time. So excited!

I went to look at my April 29th fast passes and didn't see any of the princesses as a choice. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if I missed it but when do the fast passes start? I'm heading down 3/24.

Just booked our (3 guests) A&E FP+ for early May, 9:40 AM slot in hopes that the lines won't be too long!

I think it's highly unlikely they would put Rapunzel with A/E. She is probably the most popular of the remaining princesses, so they'll want her in the other line. That means you would need a separate FP to see her, or would need to wait standby.

It says anna and elsa and a visiting princess confirmed on mde(people are saying its Snow White that will be visiting though that's probably rumour).
Rumour is that other side will be Cinderella and rapunzel.

Thank you! I wouldn't think they would put her with them either. I am planning 3 days at MK so I think I should be ok. Hopefully

Have a friend coming April 20th...she says they are already greyed out/standby only. Can that really be??

daughter in law just got fast passes for her, me and my granddaughter ..she is thrilled..April 29th I think

Got my FP for Anna and Elsa for our trip in May. We got the 9am slot and I got it about 2 hrs ago thanks to Kenny the Pirate! He posted it on FB and I saw it!

I wonder how many fp+ they are doing an hour?? The standby is still going to be hours long.

Kenny the Pirate is saying that it will be extremely busy and still have hours long wait times even with FP+! He said to try and get the 9am slot if possible to avoid the extremely long wait!

Kenny the Pirate is saying that it will be extremely busy and still have hours long wait times even with FP+! He said to try and get the 9am slot if possible to avoid the extremely long wait!

I got 9:35 so hopefully my wait won't be horrible. Getting my haircut at the barber shop at 11:30.

Also, for those not able to find it, I think it's only there if you're changing a previously booked FP+. When I was doing mine it didn't show up when I clicked the button to create a new FP, but was there when I went to change the Rapunzel FP I had to a different experience. Hope that helps.

I got 9:35 so hopefully my wait won't be horrible. Getting my haircut at the barber shop at 11:30. Also, for those not able to find it, I think it's only there if you're changing a previously booked FP+. When I was doing mine it didn't show up when I clicked the button to create a new FP, but was there when I went to change the Rapunzel FP I had to a different experience. Hope that helps.

I hope your wait isn't long either. I guess we will see after April 20th as to how it's working out!

Oh my. I can't believe how limited the times are already. The earliest I could get on a morning with EMH was 10:50. I checked the following morning when we have 8:20 ADRs at CP, and there was a 9:00 available. I kept both, but I'm guessing we'll end up going to the 9:00 one.

My DD REALLY wants to meet Rapunzel. I hope they release FP+ for those. I saw on MDE that they listed "Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall" on the park hours.

I got ours. I had to split our party up but our times overlap. I couldn't get a group of five so I did two and three and was able to get them

I JUST GOT THEM! Sorry for shouting -- I am just so, so, so excited! We are having breakfast with Mary Poppins (my very favorite Disney movie) at 8:20, then meeting Anna and Elsa with FP+ at 11:40! ON MY BIRTHDAY! :cool1::cool1:

Just got mine 10 mins ago for April 29 AND found an Anna and Elsa costume. I should go buy a lotto ticket!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter