• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK you are coming down thinking you are in for great weather?

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Well our weather to be hit the front pages of our newspaper today and it says: "Choice: bundle up or freeze" anyhow we are suppose to break a 1962 record for being cold - so just grab a jacket etc so that at least you can stay warm until DCL gets you out of here.
sorry I couldn't give you better news also go to the helpful thread and you can track the weather the whole time.
Always
Shirley BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I saw that FL was going to have some record lows possibly. Brrr (looks like the low today will be 29 degrees in Orlando!)

On the southwest gulf side here.

It's supposed to be VERY chilly.... BURRR.....

It better warm up by the 10th when we leave!

Speaking of which, I'm going to call the Wonder and tell them to turn the heater up in the pool! :rotfl:

Yes we are in for a couple of days of colddddddddddddd weather. I will be able to pick my prechilled grapefruit off the tree. :) The nice thing is that days like what are coming don't last long.

Wow, for a change I'm happy that I'm in North Central PA where currently it's 44 degrees with sunshine :banana: !!

Well, I think here in S.E.England we are warmer than that - very mild for the time of year but damp and no sun today.

On the southwest gulf side here.

It's supposed to be VERY chilly.... BURRR.....

It better warm up by the 10th when we leave!

Speaking of which, I'm going to call the Wonder and tell them to turn the heater up in the pool! :rotfl:

We're in the same place. We finally got some rain! :dance3:

Get all the cold weather out now...and make room for some warmer weather in 3 weeks!!!

OK my friends - the weatherman did get it right and its going to be colder tomorrow - in Orlando, they are suppose to go to about 28 and right now we are in the mid 40's and the wind is blowing hard - I wouldn't mind the coolnest if it wasn't for that darn wind anyhow remember if you will be in Fla today and if you are sailing from here tomorrow, remember the coat ok?
always
Shirley

Funny it's so cold in FL this week. We sailed on the Wonder last January 7 and we had almost record HIGHS! It was 82 degrees when we boarded at 10:00am! :cool1: Funny how that winter weather works!!:confused3

It's crazy . . . yesterday morning we had our air conditioner on and this morning the heater! The wind chill this morning was pretty bad here, at least for a weather wimp like me. Hopefully by the weekend we'll be back up to the 70's.

And what's all this talk about global warming?

It's even snowing in Virginia Beach today - and it NEVER snows here.

We packed nothing but shorts, swimsuits, and t-shirts for the cruise. When we got off on 12/22, it was COLD!!!!!! I could have sworn we were in New York, not in Florida!!!!!

We've been tracking the weather all week, and we can't believe they say possible Snow in Cocoa tonight?!?!?!? We'll board the Wonder on Sunday, when hopefully the cold front will have come and gone. But we're all packing jackets and long pants just in case!

We've been tracking the weather all week, and we can't believe they say possible Snow in Cocoa tonight?!?!?!? We'll board the Wonder on Sunday, when hopefully the cold front will have come and gone. But we're all packing jackets and long pants just in case!

Can you believe snow flurries in Brevard County? It won't be the first or the last - I have never seen it, but I have seen the ice pellets or whatever its called - anyhow right now it is really really chilly BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS, it will be back up in the 70's during the day starting in the next few days
WHOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hugssssss
Shirley

Shirley & Everyone in Florida...We're wishing you "warm" thoughts on a cold night:goodvibes

Over here in Tampa it is headed down to 27 tonight! My front yard looks like someone dumped all of their laundry everywhere. We used every spare sheet and banket to cover the plants!

I am sooo looking forward to a coffee in The Cove on Sunday afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter