• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok..who's going in December 2011??? MVMCP??? CP??? lets update!

26 Days! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are surprising the kids and taking them out of school early. We just talked to their teachers today at conferences, and neither teacher had a problem with it. Hooray!

Hey All!

We arrive Dec 2 (late), and do a quick tour of Harry Potter in Universal and then its off to Disney until the 7th. MVMCP on the 4th!

So what do you think for weather and crowds all? Maybe we'll get lucky??

Can't...stop....disneying....!

11 days and im dying. we do mvmcp on wednesday or tuesday. i think tuesday. again, so excited. i will have my little green mickeys on everything so say hi if you see me with DidJunky on them.

Well add us to the group. We are headed to SSR 12/5-5/9. We are going to the 12/6 MVMCP, love the DVC discount, it's better then nothing.

Quick solo trip to celebrate my birthday on Dec 2. Staying at BLT Dec 1-Dec 4. MVMCP on the 2nd, currently scheduled to do Candlelight on the 3rd at 5PM with lunch at Via Napoli, but I'm seriously thinking of canceling the dinner package.

We've also only got about a week and a half! Getting somewhat excited. Will be doing MVMCP on Dec 6th, the Tuesday! :santa:

I usually try to attend the Christmas party on the day I arrive (Sunday) because I'm not one of those people who wastes a ticket on my first day. Then again, I also don't waste a park ticket on the day I'm going to the Christmas party, either. Just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, plans have changed a bit and I'm hoping to go to the party on Wed Dec 14th. If anyone else is going that day, let me know!

I usually try to attend the Christmas party on the day I arrive (Sunday) because I'm not one of those people who wastes a ticket on my first day. Then again, I also don't waste a park ticket on the day I'm going to the Christmas party, either. Just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, plans have changed a bit and I'm hoping to go to the party on Wed Dec 14th. If anyone else is going that day, let me know!

We will be going to the 12/14 party. Staying at VWL that evening for a pre-cruise stay. 1st MVMCP for our family after many many trips to WDW. This was supposed to be a quick cruise getaway, but it turned into a 'quick' stay at WDW with a side of MVMCP!! LOL....

Looking forward to spotting some Dis'ers while there.

H.:flower3:

We will be going to the 12/14 party. Staying at VWL that evening for a pre-cruise stay. 1st MVMCP for our family after many many trips to WDW. This was supposed to be a quick cruise getaway, but it turned into a 'quick' stay at WDW with a side of MVMCP!! LOL....

Looking forward to spotting some Dis'ers while there.

H.:flower3:

Nice! We'll be at VWL from Dec 11 - 14, then I move to the Grand Stand at SSR so I can walk to DTD on the last day (tradition). Christmas Party on the 14th (by then my family will be gone and I can have two days to relax on my own. I'm going to Universal on Wed morning and then will be heading back to the Christmas party in the evening. Should be an awesome day.

no longer staying onsite - at least for the whole time.

and going at a different time.

now it is Dec 9 - 14 (would have been 16 but have to come back for a retirement party)
staying off site at CWR - and get to bring Clyde (my cat)

MVMCP on the 14th!

Staying at BLT 9th-17th then move to AKL for 1 night. Going to CP on the 11th otherwise just looking forward to relaxing and getting away from work.

Yeah!!! We leave 2 weeks from today! I know it is getting close because DH and the girls went through their lanyards yesterday to pick which pins would go and which would stay at home.
After last years cold snap I am already checking the weather forcast daily!!

We will be there on the 5th. Not attending any parties, just soaking up the Christmas atmosphere & enjoying a relaxing vacation! :goodvibes

Good Evening;

Here is an update of our uncoming family vacation. We are very grateful that DH comeback safe and in one piece from his Army deployment and will be celebrating this great milestone in our lives.. Will be staying at AKL Kidani Villas from Dec. the 15th thru Dec. the 24th . Taking some family members from P.Rico as well.. Not MVMCP for us this year.. And I can't wait for the Pirate and Pals Fireworks Cruise!!! pirate: And looking forward to expend quality time with all my family in special with DH!!!:santa: :banana:

Good Evening;

Here is an update of our uncoming family vacation. We are very grateful that DH comeback safe and in one piece from his Army deployment and will be celebrating this great milestone in our lives.. Will be staying at AKL Kidani Villas from Dec. the 15th thru Dec. the 24th . Taking some family members from P.Rico as well.. Not MVMCP for us this year.. And I can't wait for the Pirate and Pals Fireworks Cruise!!! pirate: And looking forward to expend quality time with all my family in special with DH!!!:santa: :banana:

That's wonderful, Princess! This will be such a special trip for your family! :santa: Many thanks to your DH for his service. :thumbsup2

Arriving on Dec 11 and leaving on the 15. Haven't purchased my ticket yet, but considering hitting the Christmas part on Wed the 14th. It'll depend on my mood and how tired I am after leaving Universal that afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter