OK - Who's already got a VGF reservation?

So fun reading about everyone's upcoming trips!!! Did you all just buy into VGF??? or are some of you renting points from another new owner (for nov/dec?) I saw some points available at $16/pp...is that high??? Can't wait to check it out!

I used my SSR points to book our Nov 2-5 stay. I went online as soon as the booking window opened at 4 months and had no problem getting the room. I have noticed from stalking the dvc ressie site that they do go pretty quickly as soon as the 4 month booking window opens but it is not impossible. However, I hear that the beginning of December might be tough since it is a pretty busy time for DVC. $16 pp seems high. I'm sure you can find someone renting points from another resort for much less that would be willing to check for you as soon as the 4 month window opens if you want VGF in November/December. They just need to go online at exactly 8 a.m. eastern. Good luck!

This is our home resort!! We have a reservation for Nov 14-18... excited to stay here!!

:cool1: Booked a SV Studio, EOM Jan '14, Soooo looking forward to this...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

We own at VWL and a few days ago booked a studio lake view for Nov 5, then yesterday tried to book 5 nights in a 2 bedroom standard for 11/5-11/11, but only 11/8-11/11 was available, so I needed to wait until tomorrow. I decided to wait list the entire stay - this was at 9am yesterday. By 4:30pm my wait list came through! 6 nights at the VGF, we can't wait!

Booked Jan 25th -27th on the 25th, and just had waitlist come through for the 27th night, so we will get to spend our anniversary in the new resort. Yay!

Booked Jan 25th -27th on the 25th, and just had waitlist come through for the 27th night, so we will get to spend our anniversary in the new resort. Yay!

We just cancelled our 25th-30th in a studio standard view and booked a lakeview. Hope that is was us who were able to help you out on your anniversary.

BTW, see you there!

Booked a std studio for my DD's 9th birthday (Feb 7-9). :banana::banana:

Got online yesterday morning right at 8am and booked without a problem!

I'm curious - does anyone know if they're allowing people to make ressies on cash?

I made one for December (through DVC) for one night in the middle of my stay because it was not available with points. Standard view studio...550$

I made one for December (through DVC) for one night in the middle of my stay because it was not available with points. Standard view studio...550$

All I can say to that is...WOW! Makes me so happy I was able to book our 3-night 2-bedroom stay on points.

Inventory wise, are there more LV than SV studios? Thinking of trying this at 7 months out for next June.
Daisyx3

daisyx3 said:
Inventory wise, are there more LV than SV studios? Thinking of trying this at 7 months out for next June.
Daisyx3

Standard view

We will be staying in a 2BR villas on the night of November 1st. Just for one night before we board the Fantasy :-) Can't wait!! Almost down to double digits!! My parents are the members and it's just my hubby and I going... not sure why she booked us a 2 BR lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter