• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok, which rule is "the rule"?

Holy cow that had to be the fastest thread in Dis history!

I just thank my lucky stars I was not first to reply. (Good job @Christine)

The worst part was, I don't think I was critical at all. I'm still scratching my head over this one. I mean, I did say that I thought the DD shared a lot but "to each his own" right? Why would someone freak on that?

The worst part was, I don't think I was critical at all. I'm still scratching my head over this one. I mean, I did say that I thought the DD shared a lot but "to each his own" right? Why would someone freak on that?

You weren't. Obviously it was too raw of a subject for her. Don't be hard on yourself. :flower3:

Nope, it was't you! Honestly, I have very little patience/tolerance for her poor communication skills/behavior! I tend to stay far away from people like her.

Don't ask a question you don't want to know the answer to?

Don't post on the Community board unless you have a thick skin?

Do unto others?

Be sure you've taken your blood pressure meds before reading the Community Board :p

Don't wear white after Labor Day?

Wasn't there a thread 10 days ago about this where 99.9% of posters admitted to being rule breakers?

I know, and I wanted to add to one of them that I'd not heard of the term "Parental Unit" (used in one of your posts) until last night on the new sitcom "Life in Pieces!". Btw I dated in the 60's too therefore it must be a regional expression?

Yep, the Coneheads on Saturday Night Live in the late 70s.

coneheads.jpg

Well looks like "the rule" has proved itself since my question... the college freshman new boyfriend post!

I still don't understand why a couple threads were closed?
Not at all

Holy cow that had to be the fastest thread in Dis history!

I just thank my lucky stars I was not first to reply. (Good job @Christine)

OK - NEW rule: At all times somebody needs to be prepared to tell me what I missed! :rotfl2: Oh, sorry, just ignore me - I'm, you know, not American. :flower3:

It was interesting.
Original post at 1:12 pm
Grand exit at 1:32 pm, after only one reply expressing an opinion.
Original post deleted, and edits comment how rude, crude and socially unacceptable we Dissers are at 1:58 pm.
I do believe that this may be a new DIS record!

:idea:
I love when someone says "the rule people, remember the rule" it always makes me chuckle

Referencing "the rule" was the subject of one of my tag fairy tags that I lost when the new board came to be.

I think the credit for the rule goes to Phorsenough, I don't remember what the post was about but I am pretty sure she was the one who came up with the idea!

Yep, it was me! I started a thread about for exactly that reason. There was a hot and heavy thread, but the OP deleted the original quote, nobody had quoted it, so many missed out.

I think it needs to be inducted as one of the official DIS rules. :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter