• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ok, whacha gonna eat or look forward to having?

I want to try black pepper popcorn for the weirdness and am going to the Cove to try various food from the Wine and Food fest..

I really feel like the odd duck here, lol! I can't really think of anything specific I want to eat while at DL. DH and I like to eat breakfast at the River Belle Terrace after we get off of POTC, but we don't really have must eat things. The food at DL is fine, don't get me wrong, but we don't think of food much while there because we love the park more. :)

Okay, DH loves popcorn so at least one bucket per day. :lmao:

I want everything!!! I am so ready for our trip we made Tigger tails tonight!!! Totally not the same... LOL same taste different atmosphere... I need to see Winnie the Pooh ride while eating them! :thumbsup2

I want everything!!! I am so ready for our trip we made Tigger tails tonight!!! Totally not the same... LOL same taste different atmosphere... I need to see Winnie the Pooh ride while eating them! :thumbsup2

And here I thought you were going to say Churro's

I have heard so much about the Monte Cristo at Cafe Orleans that I must try it this trip.

-so Monte Cristo
-fried chicken at Plaza
-Dole whip
-tigger tail fudge at Marceline's COnfectionary-yummmy! Must have it again!
-Espn barbeque ribs, I can taste them now!!!mmmm

I have heard so much about the Monte Cristo at Cafe Orleans that I must try it this trip.

You won't regret it, it is so good. There isn't another restaurant that can make like at Disney. Be forewarned, they will fill you up; if you want to have beignets for dessert, share it.

Regarding the Monte Cristo, is it really as greasy as I have read a number of posts about it? Or is it a matter of hit and miss cooking? Or perhaps a matter of individual taste or a combination of elements?

TIA

it may be hit and miss, I have never had a bad one, but I also do not pay blue byou prices and take my chances. :lmao: try it, you can find out for your self what you think, on the up coming trip Im trying both the meat and the non meat ones. Though I am now taking my 14 year old, money will be tighter so maybe not as much food as I anticipated..... darn :lmao:

Though I am now taking my 14 year old, money will be tighter so maybe not as much food as I anticipated..... darn

He he! That is funny. Hopefully though you will not be denied any of your foodie needs. :) Just tell your teenager, to bring plenty of snack money. ;)

Have a wonderful time during your next visit .......... and visit the pirates for me and the HM too. :) Gracis

I'll be getting a "peanut butter sandwich" at the candy shop. A couple of them actually...gotta bring one home for a friend.

A corn dog from the red truck on main street.

Clam chowder in a bread bowl. YUM!

Chicken fusili (sp?) at pizza port.

mickey beignets at cafe orleans.

breakfast at the carnation cafe. might try lunch there this trip too.

I am not good at uploading photos. let's see if this works.
Random food pics

100_0391.jpg

Pizza at Napolini's , acutally very yummy. Dough bite appetizers, not good!

100_0392.jpg

My beloved Tigger Tail fudge at Marceline's Confectionary. It is vanilla, peanut butter, and chocolate fudge. Heavenly!!

He he! That is funny. Hopefully though you will not be denied any of your foodie needs. :) Just tell your teenager, to bring plenty of snack money. ;)

Have a wonderful time during your next visit .......... and visit the pirates for me and the HM too. :) Gracis

Thank you so much !! I will make sure to do just that, and I will post pictures of foods and room, and park for you :)

I am not good at uploading photos. let's see if this works.
Random food pics

100_0391.jpg

Pizza at Napolini's , acutally very yummy. Dough bite appetizers, not good!

100_0392.jpg

My beloved Tigger Tail fudge at Marceline's Confectionary. It is vanilla, peanut butter, and chocolate fudge. Heavenly!!

oh that pizza looks good!

DD 74,

Next time try to get a picture with a much nicer looking booty. ha ha! ;) :) No really seriously. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter