Ok.. we are offical DCL fanatics...

HFC1969

Grand Floridian Junkie!
Hope the DCL rep that is reading the forum recognizes us....;)

Surprised DW with these.. :yay:

Anyway... I bought 4 of DCL pool chairs off Ebay the other day.. They finally arrived yesterday. Needed a good bath; but will look good by the pool at least for a conversation piece. popcorn::

I must say that our BEST family vacations have been on DCL, I hope to continue for many years to come. pirate:

DCLchairs.jpg

Does one of your kids wake up very early to put a towel, book, or shoe on all the chairs? ;)

Would love to have those in my backyard (next to my blow-up pool :rotfl: )!!! Great find!

:lmao: I've seen some people who I thought were DCL obssessed but you got em beat! (Its not a bad thing either). Good job on the find! Enjoy them!

Awesome!!! Years ago I had a chance to buy some in Florida when we were visiting for $20 each but we had no way to get them home and no time to figure out a plan so we had to pass....could kick myself!!

MJ

Awesome, love the DCL lounge chairs, and I am giggling as well.

Looks great! We almost bought them a few years ago, but since we were renting, we didn't want to have to move with them. Enjoy them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter