Ok, so I was jw, anybody play World Of Warcraft?

Dr.Pluto

DIS Veteran
I was just lookn around after a while of bein off the dis, and since i left, i picked up wow and i was jw if anybody also played.

lvl 41 (kinda lazy when it comes to leveling) hunter
Desertfoxx
The Scryers server

I do!

*pokes signature*

Savitri, level 80 Belf warlock, Cenarion Circle
Savii, level 80 Belf DK, Cenarion Circle

And my alts:

Lunarflower, level 73 Nelf Druid
Solarblossom, level 32 Belf Huntard
Elyseia, level 30 Belf Pally (gonna be 60 real soon.. doing recruit a friend).

All are on Cenarion Circle

I do!

*pokes signature*

Savitri, level 80 Belf warlock, Cenarion Circle
Savii, level 80 Belf DK, Cenarion Circle

And my alts:

Lunarflower, level 73 Nelf Druid
Solarblossom, level 32 Belf Huntard
Elyseia, level 30 Belf Pally (gonna be 60 real soon.. doing recruit a friend).

All are on Cenarion Circle
if i ever get my dang hunter to 55 ill make a DK on your server but if you ever consider a new server you shuld check the scryers out. it is a RP server but its still a great server.

yup yup.
lvl 80 BE rogue on Altar of Storms named Tyrei

if you armoury, don't judge me on my gear, I know its terribad. After i hit 80 I did some PvP, but haven't run any heroics yet, so most of my gear is still from when I was 79.

only alt i really use is a lvl 29 hunter on the same server. I killlll it in BGs. Considering turning off exp and twinking her out.

if i ever get my dang hunter to 55 ill make a DK on your server but if you ever consider a new server you shuld check the scryers out. it is a RP server but its still a great server.

CC is an RP server as well. Not only do I play WoW, but I'm also an RP nerd xD. Seriously, I have like 4 different addons JUST for RP.

yup yup.
lvl 80 BE rogue on Altar of Storms named Tyrei

if you armoury, don't judge me on my gear, I know its terribad. After i hit 80 I did some PvP, but haven't run any heroics yet, so most of my gear is still from when I was 79.

only alt i really use is a lvl 29 hunter on the same server. I killlll it in BGs. Considering turning off exp and twinking her out.

Awww heroics are so easy! And especially now it's REALLY easy to gear up with conquest emblems...

I say farm reg ToC and get all the gear you can use from there. Find a good talent build, and a good rotation, start running some heroics and make sure to always do the heroic daily (the triumph badges add up quick). Just check out which heroics you need stuffs from, and you could probably use some crafted items.. Titansteel shanker for surrree.

And then once you get 60 conquest emblems you can get yourself tier 9.5 (right? or was it 8.5? Iunno) head or chest token.

CC is an RP server as well. Not only do I play WoW, but I'm also an RP nerd xD. Seriously, I have like 4 different addons JUST for RP.

Awww heroics are so easy! And especially now it's REALLY easy to gear up with conquest emblems...

I say farm reg ToC and get all the gear you can use from there. Find a good talent build, and a good rotation, start running some heroics and make sure to always do the heroic daily (the triumph badges add up quick). Just check out which heroics you need stuffs from, and you could probably use some crafted items.. Titansteel shanker for surrree.

And then once you get 60 conquest emblems you can get yourself tier 9.5 (right? or was it 8.5? Iunno) head or chest token.

haha i knowww, its just after i hit 80 i didn't really want to play at all, haha. i was so sick of it. i'll probably pick it back up in a few weeks and gear up :thumbsup2

haha i knowww, its just after i hit 80 i didn't really want to play at all, haha. i was so sick of it. i'll probably pick it back up in a few weeks and gear up :thumbsup2

If I knew anything about rogues I'd give you more advice, but sadly, I have no idea where good rogue gear drops. xD

I'm hoping to get a lvl 75 BE dk on the scryers server by christmas. i had to "lend" him to a friend and he doesnt need him any more so i should be getting him back soon and i'll be on him for a while

I did a while back, for a short bit. But it's Modern Warfare 2 for me now :) lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter