OK Pete, I'm ready for the E ticket app for Android

I don't disagree that the cost to roll-out new software can be expensive. If that's the case, then it would be nice to hear something official along those lines. However, I'm not sure I'd believe that responce at this point. The only "unofficial" response that I've heard..."The eTicket app will only be available on the iPhone", sounds elitist and arrogant; Steve Jobs couldn't have said it any better himself.

And before you all rush in to tell me to "shove it, they can make it available to whoever they want...", you're right, they don't have to do anything that I'm asking them to do. I'm only voicing my opinion that I think the android user base has grown to a sufficient level to reconsider an android version.

I could take the advice given, which sadly, appears to be my only option at this point - buy an ipod and wifi tether. I'd be looking at $225 for a base model Ipod Touch and then $30/month to add wifi tether through my wireless carrier. Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but that doesn't appear to be fiscally responsible.

Come on Dis, I think your vastly underestimating how many of your visitors would like to see this app made available for Android. Throw a poll up on the main page rather than the eTicket website, and then you'll have your answer!

Once again, thanks for your time.

....well, since you put it that way....

Are you kidding? You want someone to do something for you so you insult them for motivation? How's that working for ya?

It's not my intent to insult anyone, I apologize if it came across that way. I'll stop using forceful and confrontational terms going forward.

As far as how my approach has been working out for me... It's to early to tell as I just began with this style approach. I can tell you however, that my earlier approach (making friendly casual requests) for the past year, was most definately not successful. I'll keep you updated! :thumbsup2

It's not my intent to insult anyone, I apologize if it came across that way.

.."The eTicket app will only be available on the iPhone", sounds elitist and arrogant; Steve Jobs couldn't have said it any better himself.

How is this not meant as an insult?

As far as the "how's it working for you" comment. I mean that in general. Do you treat everyone that doesn't give you what you want that way? If so I am sorry for those people.

I know that Kevin and the rest of the staff doesnt need me fighting their battles so I will make this my last post on the topic.

I don't disagree that the cost to roll-out new software can be expensive. If that's the case, then it would be nice to hear something official along those lines. However, I'm not sure I'd believe that responce at this point. The only "unofficial" response that I've heard..."The eTicket app will only be available on the iPhone", sounds elitist and arrogant; Steve Jobs couldn't have said it any better himself.

And before you all rush in to tell me to "shove it, they can make it available to whoever they want...", you're right, they don't have to do anything that I'm asking them to do. I'm only voicing my opinion that I think the android user base has grown to a sufficient level to reconsider an android version.

I could take the advice given, which sadly, appears to be my only option at this point - buy an ipod and wifi tether. I'd be looking at $225 for a base model Ipod Touch and then $30/month to add wifi tether through my wireless carrier. Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but that doesn't appear to be fiscally responsible.

Come on Dis, I think your vastly underestimating how many of your visitors would like to see this app made available for Android. Throw a poll up on the main page rather than the eTicket website, and then you'll have your answer!

Once again, thanks for your time.

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do and that you can only see this from one perspective.

You will just have to trust that there are others that you arent seeing.

That being said, there will not be another version of e ticket, as far s I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter