OK, one month to go..am I missing anything?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
We leave in one month for CC, sail one month from tomorrow. Hurray! But I'm thinking I had more work/planning done last year. This time it's me and my whole family! Here is what we have:
July 2--arrive Sanford 10:30--drive to CC and stay in 3 studios at Ron Jon (paid for)
July 3--DH and BIL drop the other 9 of us off at the port around 10--take cars back to Hertz and come back on shuttle.
We are in rooms 6044,6046, and 6048.
embarkation--DH and I will book a Palo brunch, Mom, sis and I will book a high tea--I want some spa stuff but don't know what yet
July 4--KW--do the trolley or walk ourselves, no DCL excursions planned, several stops to make (just sent envelopes for info from Shirley)
July 6--Cayman--my family is going to do Capt. Marvins--sis family is going to do 7 Mile beach
July 7--Cozumel--we are going to Paradise beach--sis is going to book dolphins but as of yesterday hadn't yet!!! I hope she got on it like I told her to!
July 10--back to CC--possible day trip to space center--drive back to Sanford, flight to Toledo leaves at 7:10PM
I'm not sure about anything mom and dad want to do, we haven't gotten any excursion info from DCL as AAA hasn't released our docs yet. Dad wants us all to eat dinner as a group every night, that's all he asks for. They do want to check out a few things in KW.
I do want to talk to Shirley and arrange a nice basket for them, and make some magnetic door signs. My last teaching day is tomorrow so I'll get on that after this weekend.
If you see anything I'm neglecting, please let me know!
Robin M.

Why not let your hubby book the brunch and high tea..easily done by one person..even though different tables are usually set up.

You and sis..head up to the spa to make those necessary reservations.

Sounds good to me, don't forget you can order your mums stateroom to be decorated for their anniversary if you haven't already.

Have a great holiday

Yes! You forgot one thing!

ME!

Actually, we are on the same cruise!
Family of Four, #2601 (Down in the depths, but HEY, I'm going!!!)

LisaCA

You forgot the most important thing!
:cloud9: :boat: :goodvibes
Relax, enjoy and have fun!

OK, one month to go..am I missing anything?
Lets see - this is my check list!
*Photo Id and Birth Certificate or Passport - check, double check, tripple check and continue to check, check check!
*Credit cards paid off with a zero balance ready for reloading:smooth: - check!
*Sunscreen and lots of it - check
*Swimsuits - check
*a few nice clothes for dinner - check
*Camera and lots of film (or memory sticks if digital) - check
*Ready to relax and have a good time and an attitude to go with the flow - check

That's all that's really needed!

Have a great trip.

Whoo hoo!! Did you think it was ever going to get here??

Our plans:

7/2 Fly into Orlando, stay at Holiday Inn Select near the airport

7/3 FL Towncar to the port-the cruise begins!!! :hyper: Check into #7514

7/4 Key West on our own. Once school is out I can sift through all the great info Shirley sent me. (first year teacher here and it is a bit overwhelming!!) We have been "looking" at a few excursions but will probably stick to going off alone.

7/6 Captain Marvin's half day snorkel. (morning)

7/7 Paradise Beach (just soaking up the sun and salt)

7/10-7/14 Port Orleans Riverside

It has been a whirlwind of a year and I owe my family some quality time!! We can't wait. Still no cruise docs yet. I will soon get a box out and start tossing some things into it that I want to take along.

Karen

No advice. Just wanted to say have a great last day of school. (We've been out for two weeks, but that just means we have to start earlier!) Our first cruise isn't until Spring Break.

JulieWent

We stayed in room 6046 on the 5/15 cruise. It was a really great location! Sounds like you're set. The only thing that I would recommend that I did not bring is an extension cord for your hairdryer. If you have a hairdryer with a big plug base it will not fit in the outlet. Have a great time, wish I was going again!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter