• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK now that 2011 is here anybody going in 2012?

2011 and maybe 2012... we will just do Vero Beach.

I am getting less and less impressed DVC membership and I do not feel like spending a gazillion bucks on park hopper tickets.

Don't get me wrong...I love all things Disney, but the economy is bad and DVC members are not being offered anything particularly exciting.

Bottom line..we've be going since '71 and just simply need time off... a break if you will.

I'll miss it...but will hold firm.:sad2:

October 3 to the 11 2012 for DH and I. Already have everything planned out, just need to save the money and then book everything.

I'm hoping to go again in 2012. Not sure what month yet, I'm waiting for next year's school calendar to be released. :) Probably either end of January or May.

I would love to go again this year but I don't think that is going to happen due to DH's limited vacation time.

We are planning a 2012 trip. It will either be in Sept, Oct, November or December.
I was thinking of December so we could see everything decorated for Christmas and attend the Christmas party and that way most of Fantasyland would be open :)

I'm hoping to be hitting the WORLD in Dec 2012. I've already started putting approx. $2 in change into my water cooler jug every day to pay for it. By my calculations, that should be over $1300 prior to the 45 day (pay in full) point.

I also plan on using AAA again. I used them for my last trip and my agent was extremely helpful, forthcoming with info and anticipated any questions I might have had. Can't recommend them enough.

I know I'm quoting myself here, so I'm sorry if it seems a little egotistical.

But, I've already started getting things in motion. Already ordered the 2012 Planning Pack, done some brainstorming and an VERY ANXIOUSLY waiting for the 2nd week of August so the rooms will finally be revealed for Dec. 2012.

Ohh... And as for my water jug, I don't know how much $-wise is in there. But I lifted it the other day, and it's at about 12-15 lbs already. Just gotta keep remembering to empty my pockets near it, and it will keep reducing my out of pocket expenses to my vacation.

We are planning a big extende family trip for June 2012:cool1: Never too early to start planning. Look out OKW here we come:thumbsup2

We're going in June-July of 2012. I started making reservations the day we got back from Disney a few weeks ago. Staying offsite and then at BCV. :thumbsup2

Me! Me!

April 2012 if I have my way. Could be later in the year if reality steps into the picture.

ME!!! October 2012!!! Haven't been since October 2008, for my honeymoon, so I'm going through withdrawl!!!! :laughing: I usually go almost every year, but since getting married & starting a family that doesn't happen anymore! But we will be going on our first Family vacation to WDW next year!!! I'm so excited!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter