Ok now I'm cracking up!

I got the same message when I clicked on my vacation. The irony is that I had called to check last night if I had a pin code attached to my name , but I didn't. I have taken my 14 yr old DD to WDW 17 times and the only pin code we have ever received was when we took some friends with us. I handled the reservations so it was all done with my info. The pin was for my friend and I couldn't use it. Sure wish I could get a pin for September so we can go for a week!

It's happened to me several times while I was pricing some dates. It looks like a place for people who already have pin codes. It asks for the # and the name attached to the code.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I agree, frustrating, happened to me TWICE, but no pin in my email.....:confused3:confused3
WOnder, could there be a pin that a CM would know but not the website???

It's happened to me several times now as well but no email. I did call CRO to see if I had any PINs and as it turned out, DH did have a few. What's really weird though is that none of them were 15 digit codes (I asked for the codes so I could think about them and maybe do some pricing on my own when that screen comes up). They were 3 character codes. I asked if these were public codes because I was under the impression that PINs were the 15 digit codes and the CM said no, these are only for select people.

I was just on the WDW website pricing out the difference between my ressie at POP for April 16-24th, and possibly upgrading to AKL when I got to the continue button to total it up, the screen goes to this :

Welcome to your Walt Disney World PIN Offer

then a place to enter a PIN number that is supposedly 15 numbers long!!!

I can't find an actual Pin number anywhere on that page, so why would that come up , except to make me C R A Z Y!!!!! THe CM on the phone just kept repeating that he needed to the PIN, I didn't see one! Just the fact that they are showing me a page that "could" offer it?????:sad1:

It happened to me this morning, never seen it before either :rotfl2: strange...

Well, I called just to see if I had a PIN attached to my name since I was getting this on the website the other day (and not receiving an email about a PIN). NOPE! I asked the CM why he thought this was happening and he had some lame reasoning that made no sense. Whatever. At least I have the general public room discount -- free QSDP would've been great, but oh well.

I was just on wDW website and I clicked on something and the pinned offers page came up. I called I don't have a pin but I'm still hoping.

I would love a VIP code for Nov- December:lovestruc, a girl can dream can't she:rotfl2:?

And I wanted to add that the screen I got also asked for the name attached to the code, too (not just the number). Maybe they're testing their website to start allowing PINs to be entered online or something. Who knows.

Same thing happened to me. I have never ever gotten a pin through mail or email. I was just pricing rooms and it appeared - and I couldn't get it to go away, either! Had to close the screen. Very strange.

Same here. Got that pin code page last night. I thought -for just a second-that I finally was going to get a pin (never had one). I went and checked my email but no. I haven't called yet but I might try, I called about 2 weeks ago and nothing. I'd love something for December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter