• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok... I'm stretching for campfire alternatives... what do you think?

figmentfan1

According to Caleb: "No Dancing!"
We were at an RV park this weekend in Fort Worth that didn't allow campfires, however several people had smallish chimineas. You think FW would allow that?

I know I'm really stretching here...

Thanks.
JE

They do allow covered fire pits at the Fort. If there is no cover then it's not allowed. Most chimineas I've seen have an open stack and open front. I'm not sure if these would be allowed, but to be sure, call the front desk at (407) 824-2900. If you call, post the answer here so we all will know. T.Y.

Be sure to check for fire bans also. We were planning to bring a fire pit next week but were told by CM that all fire pits are banned because of a local fire ban.

They do allow covered fire pits at the Fort. If there is no cover then it's not allowed. Most chimineas I've seen have an open stack and open front. I'm not sure if these would be allowed, but to be sure, call the front desk at (407) 824-2900. If you call, post the answer here so we all will know. T.Y.

I get I could modify one. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter