OK, I'm a dork!!

mt2

<font color=red>I eat my children's Easter and Hal
I just came home from having a lovely lunch with a great looking guy (DH). I pushed the garage door opener and pulled into the driveway to wait for the door to open. It didn't open and I thought that the batteries were about to give out (this has happened before).

I pulled into my next door neighbors driveway by mistake. Both of our houses have red brick but they have 2 garage doors and we have only 1 large one.

I have lived in my house for 5 yrs. I should know which house is mine by now. What a DORK!!

I was paying attention to my DS that had fallen asleep on the way home.

mt2 :moped:

Noone was home. Everyone on my street works but myself and a friend across the street. She wasn't home either (thank goodness). She has a Dr appointment today.

I never would have lived it down. I still get grief for leaving potatoes (that were grilled) in the oven for three days. I forgot that I had put them in there to keep warm while the rest of the BBQ was finishing. That was 3 yrs ago. :teeth:

mt2

That sounds like a blonde moment to me, I can say that I'm a blonde. To funny! :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL. Your in good company. I was giving my niece and nephew's grandma directions to my house. I told her it has yellow siding. My niece and nephew started to crack up and kindly informed me that my siding is gray.

:rotfl: too funny.

But two days ago, I was leaving Lowes, and There was a red car (our car is red) that I was walking toward, and i got to it, opened the door, and was about to sit down, when my uncle said, "Thats not our car" and kept walking... It was sooooo funny. I am lucky the car didn't have an alarm. ;)

mt2 said:
Noone was home. Everyone on my street works but myself and a friend across the street. She wasn't home either (thank goodness). She has a Dr appointment today.

I never would have lived it down. I still get grief for leaving potatoes (that were grilled) in the oven for three days. I forgot that I had put them in there to keep warm while the rest of the BBQ was finishing. That was 3 yrs ago. :teeth:

mt2

Oh, mt2.... now that I know, I'll make sure you don't live it down!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yep, you're a dork!!!! :rotfl:

ElizK said:
Oh, mt2.... now that I know, I'll make sure you don't live it down!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yep, you're a dork!!!! :rotfl:

Great!! I never should have said anything. :teeth:

Yes, it was a liquid lunch. I had a lg Dr Pepper! :rotfl2:

mt2

I'll fess up if it makes you feel better. I have twice in the past year, driven right past my driveway on the way home. No liquid lunch, just a senior moment. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter