• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK I know that some here think they are from the devil...

fivefordisney

DIS Veteran
But does anyone know of any deal on Heely's? My DDalmost11 wants them for her birthday.

Thanks in advance!!

I don't know of any deals. Dicks Has had them in their ads for the past couple of weeks.

And I have no problem with them as long as they are used in places other skates and skateboards are allowed.

My DD (almost 11) LOVES:love: :love: :love: :love: hers!

I don't know of any deals, but do NOT use sports authority .com we got a deal at christmas but it wasn't worth the misery.

Try Bob's--their friends and family days are coming up I think

Good luck!

My DD (almost 11) LOVES:love: :love: :love: :love: hers!

I don't know of any deals, but do NOT use sports authority .com we got a deal at christmas but it wasn't worth the misery.

Try Bob's--their friends and family days are coming up I think

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip about avoiding Sports Authority.

What is Bob's?

Thanks a million!

Bob's is a chain of clothing/shoe stores. I thought they were national but maybe not. Check and see if they are online Bob's Stores

Good luck!

My son is wanting a pair too. I've been watching ebay, but they are almost as high used as they are new. If I find a good deal, I'll post it on here. :surfweb:

I just ordered a pair for my son yesterday from Zappos.com. No tax and free shipping both ways (in case you need to return them). They were $59.95. I received an email this morning telling me they will be here today, they were shipped overnight - for free!

My kids love theirs (and I love that it mens they exercise more LOL)

I bought theirs at Buy.com, using that google checkout discount.

I think I ended up paying about $30 per pair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter