OK I got 5 days to go.....

Candy30

DIS Veteran
...any last minute suggestions? Checks and balances? Give me anything....I can take it...:upsidedow I think?!?!?!

We're six days out :banana: I'm going to start packing on Sunday and I can't wait! It's crazy how fast the last 3 weeks went though... :banana:

LOL :rotfl: u sound all panicked like me! ive got 11 days to go :wizard: :wizard:
are you packing already? just make sure you all have of your paperwork is in order! where are you staying!?

We have 17 days until our trip. I am starting to pack some clothes. Hope we don't forget something.

Have fun!

I guess you might want to pack some bug spray. I hear the love bugs are starting to show up, which lasts for a couple weeks.

We're six days out :banana: I'm going to start packing on Sunday and I can't wait! It's crazy how fast the last 3 weeks went though... :banana:

I started packing 2 weeks ago. :rotfl2:

LOL :rotfl: u sound all panicked like me! ive got 11 days to go :wizard: :wizard:
are you packing already? just make sure you all have of your paperwork is in order! where are you staying!?

I have my paperwork in a folder and a copy of everything in the suitcase. JIC

We have 17 days until our trip. I am starting to pack some clothes. Hope we don't forget something.
Your like me. I have a check list too!

We leave in 6 :cool1: Days!!! no real advice just excited as well
Where are you staying? I am getting excited.

Have fun!

I guess you might want to pack some bug spray. I hear the love bugs are starting to show up, which lasts for a couple weeks.
Thanks for that advice. I am so worried I will forget something and the most important thing is to have fun!!!! :thumbsup2
i am down to 2 days.:banana:
Make a list of things you CAN NOT forget but cant pack now.
OOOOOO I love this suggestion!!!! Working on it.

I knew I'd probably forget something important, so I took out my suitcase and began organizing weeks ago. Then, I made a list of everyday things like toiletries, important medicines, cameras, batteries. Then I got into it deeper and started to think about what clothes, socks, etc. Then I looked today at organiizng the paperwork - from resies to airfare to magical express etc. Then, I looked at other things - books to read, snacks to eat on the plane, maps of Orlando, etc. It takes time! Have a great trip!:thumbsup2

6 Days to my trip to Beach Club! I already can't sleep at night! Have my lists made for packing, just haven't actually started yet.

I would double check ADR's (I had a magic one pop up that I didn't schedule and had to cancel) and check park times again. They added a F! show about 2 weeks before our date and changed the hours at DS 2 nights.

I am doing a split stay 5 days at Saratoga Springs and 5 days at Poly.....

Where are you staying??

I have packed my boys but I'll probably do DH and I this weekend....OMG last weekend before we go!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO

I got 5 days too!! I have made sure all ressies and ADR's are in order, and have been doing laundry and packing stuff....sister flies in on sunday, so won't have much time after that!!! We're staying at the cabin in FW!! I'm ready to go NOW!!!

Have fun!

Do you really need bug spray? I thought the love bugs were just a nuisance and they didn't bite.

Take a deep breath and slowly exhale. Use your check list, double check it before you leave. I made sure to folow my check list and never need for anything. My advice for when you are in WDW is to slow down and enjoy. My first day, which was at DHS, I forgot to do this and missed a lot of what was going on around me. My family talked about what they all saw and I missed it because I could think about was "need to get to next attraction".

Next tip: Have a great trip! :cool1:

26 days and counting, we pull out the suit cases and dusted them off. and started to think about what to pack!!.

Make sure you have some important things ready to go that you definitely want to take with you! If I leave to the last minute I always forget something. Here's a small list of things I think you need to take with you, at least I do, lol! Not everything on here but...
*Camera, extra batteries, battery charger, digital camera card and an extra one, or film.
*Cell phone, Phone charger
*extension cord or power strip for chargers, computer, etc
*laptop and power cord, if you are bringing one
*prescription meds, and any non-prescrip. meds you may use, bandaids, blisteraid bandaids, safety pins, that stuff very expensive there
*enough sunscreen
*extra pair of comfy, sturdy shoes
*jackets, extra socks
*important phone numbers, email addresses you might need, addresses for postcards to sent out if you do that
*small pair of manicure scissors, packed in your checked luggage
*any resort papers, or anything pertaining to your reservations, and your credit card you booked with
Sorry if that's too much or unneeded info, lol! Hope you all have a great trip!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter