• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok... I don't want to get all excited...

steelek_29

Mouseketeer
I need to know what category is the room 10008 in the Fantasy. I had a cat 9D. Did I have a pixie dust or not. Please someone help me here!!!

Thanks

OMG!!! I can't believe it!!! I don't want to got too excited thou. BTW, how did you know? is there a site where I can go?

Thank you!!!

I need to know what category is the room 10008 in the Fantasy. I had a cat 9D. Did I have a pixie dust or not. Please someone help me here!!!

Thanks

Whoop whoop!!
I'm on the same sailing and now we are on the same deck :)

OH YEAH!! Got my Pixie Dust today, too! From an 8C to a 4A. That Deluxe Family Verandah (with Plexiglas) is going to be really nice for me and DH!!!

All of us May 12 Fantasy cruisers are getting some good news today! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OH YEAH!! Got my Pixie Dust today, too! From an 8C to a 4A. That Deluxe Family Verandah (with Plexiglas) is going to be really nice for me and DH!!!

All of us May 12 Fantasy cruisers are getting some good news today! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You are right!!! My daughters and I can't wait. We are super exited!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just curious....for those of you that were upgraded, did you have a GTY cabin? Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter