Ok,final deciding ? about cabins.Are they REALLY...

bjsmico

Mouseketeer
...going to be big enough for our 2 teens,6yo and DH and myself? With the discounts (AP and room only ) that become available,it's hard to beat the price vs. 2 rooms at an on-site hotel. Also, if I can get a good rate and book a cabin,should I call and request a certain loop and a cabin that has 2 TV's? Or do they all have the extra TV in the bedroom?
Thanks in advance-J:p

If the teens don't mind sleeping in bunk beds (or one on the lower bunk, with the younger child on the top), then you'll be fine! You'll have the living room to yourselves, with the kids in the back bedroom! ::yes::

If you and DH don't mind sleeping in the Murphy bed in the living room, you'll have plenty of room. The bedroom sleeps four, with a double bed and bunk beds. When we stayed there a few years ago we had a t.v. in the bedroom but from what I've read here, they don't seem to have the t.v. anymore. I guess you could call and find out to be sure.

I would stay in the cabins vs. two hotel rooms anyday. You'll save $ too if you use the kitchen (we ate breakfasts there, and it was nice to have snacks too).

I don't know if all cabins have it but our cabin this June had 2 TV.s.

Where was your cabin with 2 TVs? We had one in september 2002 and it just had one. But I remember at the time someone said they had taken them out of all the bedrooms. Did they put some back in?

For us, when ou kids get older, I think the 1 bathroom will be more of a problem than the actual space.

Where was your cabin with 2 TVs?

Hmmm, you're really trying to test my memory aren't you:D

I'm going to say cabin 2301. I think that was it.

We just got back and were in the 2700 loop. We had 2 tv's. Last 2 years there was only one. Apparently they have put them all back. I think you'll have plenty of room. Plus the kitchen is great.

We just got back from our Cabin!

Son 16, had double bed, daughters 15 & 13 had bunks, and they did have their own TV in the bedroom.

DH and myself on the Murphy bed, and son 4 on the sofa, pulled up against the Murphy bed.

We thought it was plenty of room! It helped that we were backed right up to a comfort station, so we did have more than one bathroom and shower at a time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter