OK , at Epcot Wich do i ride Second? (after Soarin)

Disney Wanderer

DIS Veteran
Ok i Know i hit Soarin First , thats odvious. Whats Next? Test Track, Mission Space , or Nemo? Or something else , do i Fast pass? im there at rope drop

Hi there!

My suggestion would be to go to Soarin' Over California first like you said, than head on over to Test Track. Look to see what the fastpass return time is and than you can decide if you would rather do stand-by for Test Track or fastpass it. If you do decide to fastpass Test Track, than i'd suggest that you head on over to Mission: Space and if there is enough time than go to the Living Seas.

we hit test track first, but we also rarely do soarin(ive only riden it twice), so if it were me id go to test track next.

We get fastpasses for test track and then do mission space on standby. Since I ride the weaker side there is rarely a line.
Robin M.

Test Track and Soarin' are probably the most popular rides in Epcot. Everytime that we would go and get fastpasses for Test Track, the return times were at least 2-3 hours ahead of time. Please do keep in mind that we got to Epcot after ten so the park had been open for an hour and a bit. The same was for Soarin' but we visited the Land Pavillion after we did some rides, so it was to be expected.

after soarin, test track and mission space in that order seem to be the next most popular rides, so if youre trying to beat the crowds, thats where to go

We always miss Turtle Talk with Crush because of the wait, so that would be my choice. Second choice would be Test Track.

FP Soarin' and ride...you'll want a second ride. Then Test Track, M:S and then Nemo/Turtle Talk.

Get a FP for Soarin' as soon as you get in at rope drop. Then ride Test Track. Then ride Mission Space.

FP Soarin' and ride...you'll want a second ride. Then Test Track, M:S and then Nemo/Turtle Talk.

This is what I would do (both ride and FP soarin, you'll want a second ride!!)
Keep in mind you can select the single rider line for TT if standby has gotten too long for your taste.

Jus remembered Test Track has a Single Rider line so mabey I should go get a Fast -pass for Mission Space First ,then go ride Test Track , then Nemo , then back to Mission space Sounds good to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter