OJ Simpson & Donald Trump

Daxx

<font color=red>I can tie a knot in a cherry stem
Rumor has it that OJ Simpson is in talks to join the next season of Trump's Celebrity Apprentice.

Do you seriously think the Donald's going to go for this??? Is he sinking his own ship if he has Simpson on?

Thoughts???? Will you watch it???

The Donald has already sunk his own ship in my opinion.

I didn't watch before because I thought it was dumb. Now I'll be not watching on principle, too. :)

good thing Hitler isnt alive, he would seem like the next logical person :rotfl:

If that was true, not only would I boycott the show, I'd boycott the station plus any of their sponsors.

Then I'd write to the station and the sponsors and tell them as such.

I'm just funny that way.

You know, I started watching the Apprentice with teh celebrities. I jus tthought they were more interesting than the regular people. I will watch the next season too. UNLESS OJ is on it. No freakin way. I can't imagine there'd be many other semi-worthy celebrities willing to team up with him.

Oh, and I had a friend once who was in a restaurant and left mid-meal because he showed up. I guess a few other patrons did the same thing.

I would too.

I can't imagine Trump getting sponsers if OJ were on.
I thought OJ was still in jail??

I can't believe that even the Donald would be that stupid. If he put OJ on the show, he might as well cancel it right then.

If that was true, not only would I boycott the show, I'd boycott the station plus any of their sponsors.

Then I'd write to the station and the sponsors and tell them as such.

I'm just funny that way.

First ... it's a rumor, not true (yet). Read it on perezhilton.com ... some stuff he's right on with and other stuff, not so much. Anyway, it made me wonder if anyone would go for this scenario! OJ's allegedly "in talks" w/producers. That doesn't mean much until he signs on for sure.

Second off, I don't know how this would ever fly!!!! I can't imagine that anyone WOULD want to sponsor a show w/OJ. If I were an advertiser, I'd dump out fast and/or break any contracts I had w/the show. However, if Trump "owns" you, you might not have any other options.

I love watching The Apprentice. If Trump brings Simpson on board, no way in heck will I be watching that. :headache:

:scared1:

If Trump fires OJ, then OJ will cut Trump up!!!!

I really dont think NBC will go for this.

Again ... nothing is 100% ... but found the following info. interesting .... from FOX and NYPost and every other gossip column ...

It looks like O.J. Simpson wants to add a new title to his resume — reality TV star.

The ex-football star and double murder acquittee has been in touch with the producers of Donald Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" and is interested in appearing on the NBC reality show, a source close to the show confirmed for FOXNews.com.

No final decision has been made, the source said.

The New York Post's Page Six gossip column first reported the story on Wednesday.

"Simpson really wants to do it. Trump and NBC are thinking about it, but are being very cautious," the Page Six source said. "There's a certain amount of heat associated with Simpson."

That they're even having a conversation w/OJ is disturbing!!! You'd think that the producers would tell him to take it elsewhere and not even give him the time of day!!!!! That Trump and NBC are thinking about it is just wrong!!!!! Of course Simpson wants to do it ... anything for face-time on TV.

Once again ... for those of you in the cheap seats ... it's a RUMOR!!!!!!

Where did I ever say it was true!?!?!?!?:confused3

Maybe you shouldn't ask for thoughts if you can't handle them.
No one ever said that you implied or that you said it was true.
The first part of my post, the part you didn't quote is my thought on the issue.
The rest was just fluff.

G dude what’s up with that?
You having a bad day??

Maybe you shouldn't ask for thoughts if you can't handle them.
No one ever said that you implied or that you said it was true.
The first part of my post, the part you didn't quote is my thought on the issue.
The rest was just fluff.

G dude what’s up with that?
You having a bad day??
First, I am not a dude.

Second, I can handle people's thoughts. I cannot handle people who say "it's not true" even though I clearly stated in the first post that it was a rumor. To say "It's not true" tells me that somewhere I've said that it WAS true. You were the 2nd person who posted that it "isn't true" ... I clarified in an earlier post that I did not say was true. To have to clarify it a 2nd time is just .... ridiculous!!!!!

Third, I didn't ask if people thought the rumor was true or not. It's a rumor -- neither true nor false until confirmed one way or another. I asked for thoughts on OJ even being considered for the show.

Can we get back on topic, please?!

good thing Hitler isnt alive, he would seem like the next logical person :rotfl:
Gee, and Josef Stalin, and Sadam Hussein. Fidel Castro's not running Cuba anymore, maybe he'll leave his sick bed to be on it.

OJ? He used to be good TV... until he killed his wife and her waiter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter