Ohio Mullets Charged With Haircut Attacks

I know this is awful but I couldn't help laugh at the fact that their last name is Mullet.

This story just isn't good without pictures. I want to see what the mullets look like. ;)

What in the world would make some idiot think they have the right to do that? I hope they get jail time. Over Christmas would be about right.

What price religion.

Wow, that is sad, I know that Amish are so peaceful. I don't understand why people would wanna mess with them :(

Apparently it's an Amish offshoot doing the deeds happygirl. Insanity.
I heard a few of the arrested were one man and his 3 sons... on offshoot of the amish..like the nutty family who are the westboro baptist church are "offshoots" of christianity.
;) (sarcasm about the idiots who do these things... not at you Luvs..)

Wow, that is sad, I know that Amish are so peaceful. I don't understand why people would wanna mess with them :(

Not always, remember a few years ago where one went into a girls school and started shooting all of them....I saw it live on TV and it was absolutely horrible :sad1:

Not always, remember a few years ago where one went into a girls school and started shooting all of them....I saw it live on TV and it was absolutely horrible :sad1:

Do you think an Amish man did the shooting?

You are very wrong!! It was not an Amish man at all...it was a local average guy...

he killed and maimed girls in a peaceful amish school!

"The gunman

For more details on this topic, see Charles Carl Roberts.
The gunman, identified as Charles Roberts IV, was not Amish. He was a milk truck driver who delivered to several Amish farms in the Nickel Mines area (including some of the victims' families). He had three children and a wife, for whom he would later leave four separate suicide notes. When State Police Commissioner Jeffrey Miller interviewed Roberts' co-workers, they claimed to have noticed a "change" in him over the past couple of months. They also claimed that he seemed to return to normal in the week leading up to the shooting. Miller hypothesizes that this "calm" may have been when he (Roberts) decided to go through with the shooting. Miller also noted that Roberts' neighbors reported his mood as unusually upbeat and jovial during this time period."

:guilty:

ok, Apologies, I thought at the time that it was an amish man who did the shooting.

:guilty:

ok, Apologies, I thought at the time that it was an amish man who did the shooting.

No worries.. glad you know now it was not...

the amish response was amazing..

"Amish response to the crime

The Rev. Schenck reports a grandfather of one of the murdered Amish girls said of the killer on the day of the murder: "We must not think evil of this man."
Jack Meyer, a member of the Brethren community living near the Amish in Lancaster County, explained to CNN: "I do not think there's anybody here that wants to do anything but forgive and not only reach out to those who have suffered a loss in that way but to reach out to the family of the man who committed these acts."[9]
Dwight Lefever, a Roberts family spokesman, said an Amish neighbor comforted the Roberts family hours after the shooting and extended forgiveness to them.[10]
Dozens of Amish neighbors attended Charles Roberts' funeral on October 7, 2006. He was buried in an unmarked grave in his wife's family plot behind Georgetown United Methodist Church, a few miles from the one-room West Nickel Mines schoolhouse. One mourner stated that Roberts' wife was touched by the outward gesture of forgiveness by the Amish community.[11] The schoolhouse was torn down eleven days after the tragedy and was re-built in a nearby location."

ETA of course there are good and bad in all groups of people... just wanted you to know that particular horror was not committed by an Amish man...

OMG I agree.

I brace myself for double the heartache whenever there is a crime involving the Amish. It's just seems worse, somehow. :sad1::sad1:

And this is Amish on Amish crime, truly bizarre. This is where I live and work, it's absolutely insane, but like any other group or religion, there are always a few bad apples and this is the case here. One crazy David Koresh like guy broke away from the other Amish and created his own rules, etc. and thought he was untouchable in the name of religion, but he's not, he and 6 others are finally behind bars after literally terrorizing other Amish people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter