Ohhhh Kelsie

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
I need me one of those cute banners I earned a 5lbs loss. I have lost 8lbs so not quite to the 10lbs one. If the banners are somewhere for us to add I did'nt see it. I assumed we had to check in to report our loss and you add it.

I'm so siked I'm off to a great start so far. My first 10% goal is only 15lbs away now! No more plus sizes for me soon.LOL Thanks for all the great posts on the board they really help keep you motivated. I have to thin up soon too my first line of business is to see Toby Keith in Florida on March 20th and I want to be close to ONEderland by then I have floor seats for the first time in my life. Then April hubby and I are taken a trip for a week for our anniversary and my goal is 20bls gone forever by then! Thanks again everyone for all the great tips and support.

Thanks John I appreiciate that so much. I'm coming after you and getting me a 10 pounder by next sunday weight in.LOL

Used to be if I was talking of "getting a ten pounder", I would be referring to my plate at the all you can eat place!!

LMAO!!!

:smooth:

You're off to a *great* start! It will take dedication, but your March 20 goal is a challenging but very achievable one. I'm proud of you, and hope to join you in ONEderland in a few weeks!

(It sounds like you and I are at about the same point. I'm also down 8 lbs, with 14 to go to my 10% mark. We go to WDW on 3/15, and my goal is to also be at ONEderland by then!)

I'll be thinking happy, strong thoughts for you!!

You go, girl!:Pinkbounc

Thank everyone for all you kind words and support. I just finished my exersizing. Somthing that used to be unheard of for me. If I can do this you guys can do this. I don't get to eat until late at night like 8:30 so that puts me behind all of you. For those of you that don't know my pilot I have TRIPLET girls that are 2 1/2 years old and a 10yo girl. I have a very full plate and the food was a huge part of my life esp. with them eating all the time and snacking everytime i turn around we were all snacking . Now I have a slim fast snack bar while they have there m & m's and such, when they eat chips I could have pretels if i wanted too. I feel like the biggest part of my success so far is drinking my water and giving up my cola's. We keep a case YES that's right a case of pepsi stacked right beside the fridge and we still do but now i don't drink them but there there for company and the nanny or who everelse would like them, and also my exersizing is the two biggest changes i made in my plan to change me. I want to find me again. I've got the family, wonderful kids and a loving husband but somewhere along the way I lost me and I know that somewhere deep inside my body is the me the me that was a size 10 way back before food took over and i ran up to a size 20! Now I'm on the right track and have my life in order and I'm hunting me again and it feels so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter