Ohhh, I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!

QJ411

O'hana means family...
Its almost time! OH man, oh man, oh man, oh man, I can't wait I can't wait!

See you guys there! (We went to Home Depot today and got our lime green Mickey heads...if you see us, stop by and say HI!)

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Have fun!!!! :Pinkbounc

I feel the same way & we don't leave until July 7th! I have no idea how I will wait! :hyper:

We are leaving in 6 days. I can't believe it's almost time to go. Hope everyone has a safe trip and a great time.:D :wave: :D

I won't be seeing you, unfortunately, but have a great time! I was at the World a month ago, and I'm a-savin' my pennies to go back as soon as possible! :)

Just got back last Sunday!! Been there done that--wanna go again!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave:

Can't Wait!!! Can't wait!!! We are almost there!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Mickey, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geri :flower3:

:teeth: :teeth: :p :p

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! We're SO excited, I think we're driving everyone bonkers telling them how excited we are!

I'm looking foward to seeing our Leave-A-Legacy tile, we ordered it in Dec. so we're hoping that it'll be up by the time we get there.

How was the weather down there now, DONNALEAH? Sick as it may sound, I can't wait for the Florida scorchering heat:rolleyes:

Sorry we won't be meeting some of you down there :( (there's always next time ;) )...hope to see those of you who'll be there the same time as us!

:teeth: :hyper: :hyper: :teeth:

It rained off and on all day on Monday the 3rd. After that it just got nicer, with a gentle breeze. Friday the 7th was our last full day before we left on the 8th-was warming up to low 90's. The humidity was very low. Lovely weather!!:sunny: :wave2:

I'm excited for you. we wil be leaving not that long after you

I am excited for you. We don't go till December. I am soooooo jealous that you are getting to go now.

Have a great time.

We're right there with you!! If you see a single woman with two good-looking boys, that's me!! :wave2:

We are too excited, I know the boys will be worthless in school this week...might as well just leave now!! :hyper:

Originally posted by QJ411
Its almost time! OH man, oh man, oh man, oh man, I can't wait I can't wait!

See you guys there! (We went to Home Depot today and got our lime green Mickey heads...if you see us, stop by and say HI!)

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

That's great! What are the lime green Mickey heads at Home Depot? I know Disers wear the lime green ribbons but what is the Mickey Head part and where at Home Depot do I get these?

Have a great trip!
We will be there soon too. I cant wait!

SamanthaL

Hi, The Lime green mickey heads are found in the paint dept. they are samples. We take them and make them into name tags for us Dissers. Ill have mine it will say "DalPal" and "The Dis Boards" on it I hope to see others when I go too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter