O'hans hours changed?

DynamicDisney

Mouseketeer
I have been looking to change our reservation to an earlier dinner time - we currently have 6:35pm, but still would like a bit earlier if possible. When I just searched, 4pm came up as one of my options! I have not selected it, because it threw me off. I am hesitant to click on it!

I remember reading on Orlando Theme Park News that they had expanded breakfast until noon, so it would not surprise me if they also expanded dinner to open at 4:00.

actually, looks like dinner will start at 3:30! Now I am really worried about my 635pm time though - they have always had the reputation of getting behind, and now our reservation will be 3+hrs after opening, so how far will they be behind by then!?

I went ahead and changed our FP+ around to get FoF a different day, which allowed me to book a 4pm reservation at O'hana on the same day we had the 6:35pm! Yay!

Ooh I like the earlier times! We often like to do late lunch around 3pm so this would be awesome for that. Thanks for the heads up.

I had a 4:10 pop up yesterday for our dates. I went ahead and booked it (without cancelling our original ressie) and called Disney Dining to make sure. The girl who answered didn't know, but she looked it up. Starting the 3rd week of March, they are opening at 3:30. I am tickled to death!!!

We have a 5:00pm ressie for our first night in June. When I looked just now (because of this thread) it gave me 4:00pm.

I don't like this one bit....We have always snagged the 5:00pm so we could be one of the first ones in the restaurant. Ughhhhhh.

Guess I should move it up...

O'Hans. From the title of the thread, I thought there had been another "Frozen" hostile takeover with reindeer skewers featured on the menu!

tumblr_mz2vp0WUX11tnvzmeo9_250.gif

"Aloha cousins!. My name is Hans and I'll be your server tonight."

Okay...I'm back, calm, and feeling better. Haha.

I have now successfully snagged a 3:30pm dinner on our arrival date (after chatting it over with the fam). Along with making a few other dining changes! Guess this was a happy happening! It allowed me to plan things out again!

I mean if we arrive at 12:30pm we should make it right? We are riding DME to our resort.

I guess we had better change ours too. We had a 5:10 ADR but now I'm worried with a 3:30 opening that will be pushed back closer to 6.

I have a ressie there also for 5pm, like every year! Arrival day... and now what?!?!??! We book 5pm same as others, to be seated on time, and eat close to when we always have dinner

I have a 5:20 ADR and I just checked to find a 3:45 time available. I booked close to 5 to avoided being seated super late. Oh the dilemma!! I feel like 3:45 is just way too early to eat dinner.

We have a 5:00pm ressie for our first night in June. When I looked just now (because of this thread) it gave me 4:00pm.

I don't like this one bit....We have always snagged the 5:00pm so we could be one of the first ones in the restaurant. Ughhhhhh.

Guess I should move it up...
Same here, we love the little opening show, and then there's no wait to be seated.

just checked and there are tons of 3:50's and no we dont want to eat dinner that darn early either..... not sure what to do

Right?! Our choices are 3:50 or 9:35. I don't want either. I'm hoping a better time will open up closer to or stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter