Ohana's twice during trip???

I did this one year on a 10 day trip....We skipped it the following year! If you can schedule it early and late in your trip, I would suggest booking it, so you can cancel the second reservation if the experience doesn't meet your expectations! Nice of you to be considerate, but OHANA changes frequently, so it may be too overwhelming to do it twice. I will say that the second time we went, I was very clear to the servers that we had been so rushed on the previous visit that it had become unpleasant! (I know they want to turn tables, but I felt like a goose being fed for future pate!) We have been back since, but it is not the "must do" that it had been previously.

We ate at Ohana on our first night during our stay at the Poly. I wanted to eat there again On our 8th night but of course, we couldn't get a last minute ADR. I think you should schedule it twice, and you can always cancel and switch to another reservation the night before your 2nd Ohana reservation if you decide you don't want to eat there twice during your trip :)

Not Ohana's or O'hana - but 'Ohana twice in along trip, yes ;). If he reallt, really, really likes tge food and you're willing to eat early twice, or wait long twice, or one of each twice, tgen sure. Otherwise I'd try to work out what otger restaurant he likes almost as much,or why he likes thisone so much, and maybe try something similar.

I mean this in the most friendly, good-natured ribbing kinda way but... Are you serious?! I liked your post instantly when you corrected the others for misspelling 'Ohana then I continued to read your reply full of typos.

Seriously... I'm laughing with you not at you.

We have a 9 night vacation coming up in Aug/Sept. I have Ohana's booked twice. It's my husbands favorite restaurant and he really is not crazy about Disney, so I figured I would throw him a bone. lol Has anyone ever done Ohana's twice? Is it too much gorging yourself? There is 4 days in between our reservations.

There is nothing wrong with this at all. FWIW, I have BOG booked twice in the same day! Breakfast and lunch. Breakfast is my must-do this particular day and lunch is my DD's must-do and can only be done THIS particular day. So, don't worry about it. Go and enjoy!

Editing to add... We chose to do 'Ohana on our first night at WDW so we would be good and hungry when we go there.

Last edited:
We did not have 'Ohana on our list for upcoming ADR booking, but after spying this thread....it's being added! We've never tried it, and were a little nervous :)

We love 'Ohana and have been craving it but maybe he'd like to try something else different one night. How about Boma's buffet or Sanaa? Maybe someplace in Epcot's World Showcase like Biergarten or Restaurant Marrakesh? Maybe he'll find a new favorite. Definitely keep one of the 'Ohana reservations though.

I mean this in the most friendly, good-natured ribbing kinda way but... Are you serious?! I liked your post instantly when you corrected the others for misspelling 'Ohana then I continued to read your reply full of typos.

Seriously... I'm laughing with you not at you.
It's okay to laugh at me. I generally don't make that many typing mistakes in a week.

We are doing this on our 8 night trip in August. First night and last night dinner at 'Ohana. It was by my husband's request. I figure if he is flipping the bill for yearly trips to Disney, the least I can do is accommodate his request to eat at 'Ohana twice during the trip. The kids and I enjoy it too, so it is not really a sacrifice.

You're absolutely right. Sorry about it. Those were typos, but I still should have proofread.

I disagree about the comma, though :).

It's how I type when I've had a glass or two of wine. :joker:

The misspellings of Disney restaurants drive me up a wall too. Adding the apostrophe and "s" is the one that really grates on me. It's not Boma's, people. However, I figure it's my cross to bear. It's nice every now and then to know I'm not alone. :)

To the OP's question, I will never again book 'Ohana even once in a trip, but that's a personal preference. If your family really likes it - more power to you.

I told my daughter she could plan one day of our vacation if she made 3 "A"s on her next report card (the whole trip if she makes 4!:scared1:). If that happens, we'll no doubt end up at Teppan Edo twice in one day!

We have a 9 night vacation coming up in Aug/Sept. I have Ohana's booked twice. It's my husbands favorite restaurant and he really is not crazy about Disney, so I figured I would throw him a bone. lol Has anyone ever done Ohana's twice? Is it too much gorging yourself? There is 4 days in between our reservations.
Go for it !!

Hey, if it makes you happy, we are all for it !! We are going to "Via Napoli" 2x in July, and might go 3x !
(And doing Ohana as well !!)

If it was 4 years ago with the original menu I would say ABSOLUTELY but we don't appreciate any of the menu changes that they have made so now we do Ohana once if we can and book Boma twice because that is our new favourite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter