ohana's or chef mickey

beast/del

Mouseketeer
:earsboy: i have 2 boys one is 11 and one is 7. which character breakfast would they prefer out of ohana's or chef mickey's.thanks alot

Chef Mickey!
I have two boys 7 and 3 and they love CM, great character interaction and the foods fab.:hyper:

Tough call, both are a real hoot for kids, adults too, but I think I'll vote CM's too.

I'll put in a vote for Chef Mickey's as well. I haven't gone to Ohana in a few years, but I didn't particularly care for it when I went.

Karen

We'll be doing both CMs and Ohana next month but have to say CMs for your group.

Good luck!

WA

We've done both and O'hana's wasn't bad, but we like CM's a lot better. The buffet alone gives it the edge.

hi beast/del. We are going to disney really soon too and are planning on Chef Mickey's and O'hana's. We have never done the Chef Mickey breakfast but we have done the Ohana's and my children loved it. Hopefully your family will like both too.

tilliet:teeth:

We recently ate there about 6 weeks ago on our latest trip to WDW. My 3 year old LOVED it! I don't know if it was because of the low season or what, but Mickey actually took her hand and marched with her in the breakfast parade through the restarant. It was priceless. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos or video of it because I was hunting for the batteries!:rolleyes: Luckily, I did recover my batteries and we were able to get some other great photos at the breakfast. I've eaten breakfast at both Chef Mickey's and O'Hana, and both are good, but right now O'hana is my favorite. ::MinnieMo

Ohana's, Ohana's, Ohanas!! Our family NEVER takes a WDW trip without making this stop! Have a great day!~

Chef Mickey's.

1. Characters
2. Tasty Buffet
3. Monorail overhead
4. Its Party-time! (this makes more sense once you go!)
5. MK is closer

Oh this is definitely a tough one! We just had dinner at both and LOVED each one! Different atmosphere at O'hana's with the open pit grills and the entertainment (oh yeah you have to see that one!) hoola hoop contest and coconut races not to metion the delicious polynesian food, steak, shrimp, pork and turkey servied on skewers! Where as CM's is light bright loud and lots of goofin' around with the characters and let's not forget the Celebration Song along with prime rib and those great parmesan mashed potatoes...

So, have I made up your mind yet? lol

I will give my vote for O'hana's as much as we love CM's, I really liked this dinner, no forget it, I changed my mind, I am voting for Chef Mickeys! final...I think....:yo-yo:

Ooo, tough question. I think they'd like both breakfasts, but perhaps kids your DSs ages would like Chef Mickey's over 'Ohana. Pretty close, though.

Hey beast del I know CM is good,but willing to give Ohana's a try. Heard Ohana's is very good.

I've done Ohana's , CM and 1900 PF all this past year and my kids liked 1900 PF the best. They had the best variety of characters. We had Tigger Piglet Eyeore Belle Alice & Snow white last time and so this cover both my DS & DD also the food was better IMOP and it's the closest to the park on the monorail .
Goofmiseter stated CM was closer the Ohana but actually Ohana is closer the resort monorail stop at CR first than the Poly than GF . The CR and GF won't hassel you on leaving your car there after but the Poly will because of the small lot. Also the GF you will need to valet park but keep the ticket it's good for the whole day at any resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter