Ohana's for dinner and kids menu

tripletots

DIS Veteran
I know Ohana's is family style, but can the kids get something else to eat? Mine won't eat anything they offer and I really want to eat dinner there.

Yes! Last time we ate there DD had chicken fingers and french fries. There is no menu, but it was offered. So, if it not offered to you, just ask.

Thanks so much. Tomorrow is my 180 window, so I get to make my ADR's. It was between Cape May clam bake or Ohana's. O'hana's WON!

They offered nothing but asked me what our kids would like. We said chicken fingers and mac and cheese. They delivered both plus a huge sundae for dessert!

We got chicken fingers and grilled cheese for our picky kids. But the servers vary on how much they'll offer these options to you, so be sure to ask. Also, if you're not on the DDP, you get charged the 'Ohana price regardless of what they eat.

We have asked for Mac and Cheese and Chicken Fingers in the past and haven't had any problems getting them. Your servers should know what is available.

No need to worry! You can have your children order off the kids menu while you enjoy their skewers of delicious food! You aren't normally give the children's menu, but you can ask for it!;)

We went while on the dining plan and had a wonderful server. She offered the additional options for the children and then told us that the children were also welcome to try any of the other food options that were brought to the table. My niece ended up eating her chicken fingers as well as trying almost everything else. I still have no idea how such a very petite thing ate so much. :laughing:

We have always been asked if we wanted to order the children something else like Chicken fingers. We always decline since my children do not like things from the children's menus. But we have yet to go there without being offered. The first time we were there, my son was 5 and when he heard that, he immediately said, "No thank you".

I am hoping they will still offer the chicken strips and fries even though my son will be 11 and considered an adult. Anybody had any problems doing this?

My DS5 loved the skewered meats at Ohana's, but he wanted fries instead of scalloped potatoes, which was no problem. Also, DD6 wanted to try the meats, but ended up not liking anything, so our waiter brought her a hotdog about halfway through our meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter