Ohana's Experience

Did it November last year and loved it. We got seated in the area behind the open kitchen and thought it was great. Much quieter than the areas that had a kitchen view. The meal is death-by-a-thousand-nibbles. Doesn't seem like much when they stop by with the skewers...a piece of beef here...a shrimp there....how about a bit of salad and a potsticker on the side, Scarecrow?

Good stuff, but be careful. If you can't resist the offerings, make sure to wear your elastic-waisted emergency sweat pants.

I am going to O'hana's for breakfast this year for first time due to CHARACTER DINING. I cannot stand Stitch but will go for my granddaughter's benefit. Now I have eaten at KONA"S for breakfast and it was d e l i c i o u s.:confused3

Dinner at 'Ohana is a must-do for my family. We actually prefer the appetizers, sides, and the desserts to all the meat -- IMO the dessert at 'Ohana is the best one at WDW!!!:cloud9:

I am in the boat of hated it and love it. First time awesome, second not so great. We are thinking of giving it another try. The salad and dessert and sauces are so good. The noodles, brocolli, pot stickers were pretty gross last time (2 years ago). We tried Kona this year and it was great (ordered Ohana bread pudding for dessert). I would never tell anybody not to go here, give it a try it can be awesome.

Loved everything but the turkey and pork...I thought it was dry. The salad and apps are yummy....so is the dessert...and dont forget those yummy drinks in the pinapples....ds 5 had a blast with the games....going back in august.

Oh how we :love: 'Ohana's for dinner!!!

We eat dinner there at least 3 times per trip. We usually pick later dinner times so that the mood isn't so rushed and so that we can see Wishes while dining.

I am not a steak eater normally, but those steak skewers are to DIE FOR!! You literally can cut it with a fork and not an ounce of fattiness. Mouth watering yumminess! And my friends/family will tell you how much a hate bananas and that they have never seen me eat bread pudding until 'Ohana's. That dessert is eyes-roll-back-in-your-head good!!!

The food is wonderful as are your servers...they will treat you like family. In October one of the chefs came and sat down at our table towards the end of the meal. He was great to chat with!!

IMO the dessert at 'Ohana is the best one at WDW!!!:cloud9:

I second that opinion!!! We got the recipe from our server last year and made it Christmas eve and it was a HUGE hit!! We have made it a few times since...it holds us over until we can have the real stuff!

Add us to the Ohana lovers list! It is a must-do for us, in fact we are eating there this coming Sat. night for dinner...can't wait!!!! Everything is delicious, I think last time one of the meats was dry, we just passed over that and ate everything else, although seriously you could make a meal from the sides and salad and bread alone. Oh, and of course the dessert. Never, ever forget to eat the bread pudding w/ bananas foster sauce!! :worship::worship::worship:

We tried Ohana for the first time last Sept, and it will definetly be one of our must-do's for every trip!:thumbsup2 I wish I would have tried it years ago. Everyone in the family loved it; my kids are big meat eaters(very little vegetables-yuch!) so they were in heaven.:cloud9: We had a table of 6 and were all together. We couldn't see the kitchen from where we sat. The waiting area was mobbed:crowded: and I thought we would be there forever, but got seated in @20 minutes. It was a bit on the loud side, but at least then I felt that my loud kids wouldn't ruin everyones meal.:ssst:

We are also 'Ohana fans - for breakfast AND dinner! In August, we went with all the kids for breakfast. LOVED it (juice is soooo yummy!) Then in September, DH and I went back to WDW for our honeymoon and ate dinner there... again, LOVED it... yes, the bread pudding is TO DIE FOR! :love: We are going back in a week and have an ADR for breakfast AND dinner this time!! :thumbsup2 (where's the fat, waddling smiley?) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter