• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

O'hana's and fireworks on the beach

wwaleye

Mouseketeer
I am just figuring out that there is a beach that you can watch wishes at the Poly resort. If my family goes to dinner at O'Hana's at around 7:30, will we be able to walk down to the beach and watch the fireworks afterward? Even if we are not guests at the hotel? We are staying at the Beach Club Villas, but not at the Poly.

Also, generally is it crowded? We are going to be there in June.

Any idea's would be appreciated!! Thanks

I am just figuring out that there is a beach that you can watch wishes at the Poly resort. If my family goes to dinner at O'Hana's at around 7:30, will we be able to walk down to the beach and watch the fireworks afterward? Even if we are not guests at the hotel? We are staying at the Beach Club Villas, but not at the Poly.

Also, generally is it crowded? We are going to be there in June.

Any idea's would be appreciated!! Thanks

Not sure if there is a Disney Law about it, but my family has done it several times, we watch the electric parade and the MK Fireworks from the Poly beach, not once has it been crowded to the extent that you feel uncomfy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter