Ohana without reservations?

Mpim543

Earning My Ears
we are trying to go to ohana February 26th at dinner time, but have had no luck booking. What our our chances (party of three) getting in without a reservation? We have a 1900 park fare dining reservation as a backup, but we have two other princess character meals through out our trip and would like something different.

Ohana without a reservation is like ...
Disney with No Fastpasses or wait times. :(

Keep trying! It's so yummy and worth the xtra efforts.
Good luck n have a great trip!

Close to impossible. Even with an ADR, wait times often exceed 40 minutes. Walk ups are pretty much unheard of. Checking the day and night before for last minute cancellations would be your best chance.

Nearly impossible unfortunately. Tried walk-up this summer as a party of 2, and it was a no go. As we were walking out, a reservation popped up on MDE, so keep trying...someone out there will cancel, and you just have to be lucky!

When were waiting for our reservation at 'Ohana in November we kept seeing people without reservations getting turned away. My kids decided at the last minute they wanted to try 'Ohana way after our ADR date. I checked every day before we left but had no luck. While we were there I checked twice a day and found availability for our party of 5 twice! Just keep checking and grab the ADR quickly when you see it!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter