O'Hana...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IZHAYMAMA

Izhaymama
I have an 8:40pm dinner ADR for O'Hana on our rest day for our December trip. It was the only time I could find for that day when our 180 ADR day came up. Now I'm hoping to find an earlier time that same day. I signed up for the touring plans reservation finder and I'm still periodically checking the Disney website myself. What are the realistic odds of something earlier opening up for that same day? It'll be our first time having dinner there and we really would like to experience it but not crazy about the late time.

Last edited:
Very realistic chance something opens up as you get closer to the day of the reservation.

Seriously, don't fret. Were going for a quick trip in 5 days. I didn't even book the trip until 3-4 weeks ago, and there are tons of reservations open. When it gets closer, people start canceling stuff. I have never had any trouble getting any ADR I want, with just a little diligence in the 5-6 days before the trip. We have a BOG ressie, Ohana, 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast, Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Royal Table, and more.....and I've gotten all of them in the past several days. : )

You still have plenty of time. I bet you see a lot of openings appear around 60 days out when FP can be made, and then more 30 days out when off site folks make FP and packages need to be paid for.

Touring Plans came through for me with Ohana. Just give it a little time I'm sure they will find something if you don't get one first.

So, finally sat down to make Ohana dinner reservations for when we're there at the end of Sept/First of Oct and they're all booked up. Do I stand a chance on getting on a cancellation? If so, when should I start looking? Also, am I better off checking online or via telephone? Love this place as my wife and I ate there on our honeymoon 15 years ago. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter