• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Ohana Style Meat

GlendaO

DIS Veteran
So we usually eat at 'Ohana our first night. But, no DP this year (staying at Homewood Suites LBV). DH says he doesn't want to spend $150+ for dinner OOP right now.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any restaurants that have the grilled meat my kids love so much - at a lower cost lol!
TIA!

It looks great! Unfortunatlely, at $45 per person before drinks or dessert, it's a bit higher than 'Ohana. Thanks though! :goodvibes

There is a new Brazilian steakhouse at Citywalk. I havent been but it is supposed to be better than and a little less expensive than Texas de Brazil.

There is a new Brazilian steakhouse at Citywalk. I havent been but it is supposed to be better than and a little less expensive than Texas de Brazil.

I've been reading about that also.The restruant is Latin Quarter,excellent food to begin with and adding this.I'ts on my to do list come October!!!!

It looks great! Unfortunatlely, at $45 per person before drinks or dessert, it's a bit higher than 'Ohana. Thanks though! :goodvibes

I think last year's coupon was buy 1 get 1 free (adult meal), so if you sign-up you still might score a good deal.

Will have to look into Latin Quarter, never heard of it.

Don't rule out Texas De Brazil, when you sign-up for their coupons, they are usually pretty good ones. I know we have used bogo and 25% off ones before. Its been a couple of years so I am not sure what they are offering now.

Thanks guys! I'll sign up today. Hopefully, I'll get a great coupon before we leave :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter