Ohana side dishes?

Suziequz

Earning My Ears
I was just looking and noticed that as of March, Ohana is offering the choice of either scalloped potatoes or noodles. Can anyone confirm this? My husband and I love, love, love Ohana, and we were sad when the potatoes went away. We're going in June, and we don't want to get our hopes up...

We were just at Ohana's on Monday night. The food was fantastic, everything was great. Unfortunately to answer your question, we were not served potatoes only noodles, but they were some great noodles.

I just saw on the March menu at allears that scalloped potatoes or noodles is listed. But since Mass027023 was served noodles, maybe its one night noodles, next night potatoes? I'd really like to know because the potatoes are incredible and I would really love to see their return.

The potatoes are gone. They are not coming back. No one has had potatoes at Ohana for well over a year. Unfortunately, whoever keeps updating the Allears menu KEEPS including this item and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Considering how popular they were, and that it is such a topic of contention, you would think they would go out of their way to get that one aspect of the posted menu correct. They don't. That menu will be updated again in August or September and I'll bet it will include the potatoes once again.

As a veggie I must say I am really looking forward to trying these noodles. I had some great noodles at Kona so I am hoping these are just as nice.:thumbsup2

It's sad that they've omitted the potatoes on the menu. However, we could always try making those at home. The finished product may not always be as good as Ohana's but it's always fun to try it out for ourselves.

recipezaar(dot)com has a recipe of it, just search their site for:
ohana-Cheesy-Scalloped-Potatoes-Walt-Disney-World

Thanks for the responses! The noodles are great, but those potatoes were sooooo good! No matter, we still get to eat at Ohana :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter