ohana reviews

weheartdisney07

Disneymooners 2011
My family and I are making our first trip to Ohana in June and were wondering people's opinions on the restaurant. i've heard good and bad things but wondering if it was worth it to go for the atmosphere.

This is our favorite restaurant in all of the world! I actually almost cancelled our reservation on our visit in 2007 because I thought my husband and kids would be disappointed. So glad we went. I cannot wait until June to celebrate our 20th anniversary dinner here!:lovestruc

My family enjoys the O'hana Breakfast. The characters are engaging and the breakfast food is second only to the Crystal Palace. We never had dinner at O'hana, but the breakfast I can recommend.

:goodvibes :goodvibes

It all depends on what atmosphere you're looking for...if you want a quiet dinner, then no this is not for you :laughing:

If you want a fun time with lots of food in a tropical setting and you don't mind kids games throughout the dining room, then this is your place! When I went a few years ago, I thought the food was good - the dessert was to die for!! - but since I'm not a big meat eater, and kids running everywhere don't float my boat, it was a 1x only for us. We're glad we did it though, it's always good to try new things! If only I could get that dessert at Kona...

I think this is a great choice if you're dining with kids. With all the games going on, and the noise level, you don't have to be stressing if the kids get a little loud or can't sit still for dinner. Everything is served family style, so no need to keep track of little ones wandering buffets. And there's a lot of variety here, so picky eaters should be able to find something they like.

You know your family best, so factor in opinions, but feel confident in making the final decision. I'm sure you'll have a great time whatever you decide!

hey fellow june diser... well i dont have much to say because ive never eaten at ohanas but this year when my DH and I go to the world Ohanas is gonna be our first adr and dinner. Ive heard so many great things about it and seen all the amzing pictures and that sold me. Even when we went last year to Kona i could hear the noise and excitement coming from ohanas and wanted to go!! Good luck making your decision!:cool1:

:love:

We loved it! But, we had a vegan feast prepared for us by Chef TJ. Everyone around us loved their food, and it looked great. The atmosphere was wonderful! OUr kids really enjoyed it there.

we had dinner at 'Ohanas in Dec for the first time...we loved it...
so much so that it's the only adr we made for our upcoming May trip:woohoo:

We love Ohana!!!!

It is not a quiet dinner but it can be really special b/c the atmosphere is just great and the food is also very yummy (but don't fill up on the broccoli or the noodles 'cause the pork loin, shrimp, wings, dumplings and dessert are so much better!)

We were just there on Thursday night and had a great table w/ a view of the castle and wishes, it was really a memorable experience.

And don't be afraid to speak up if you want the meal service to be slower, sometimes they bring the courses too quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter