'Ohana review?

HubbDave

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are
In the NJ Dismeet show, Pete mentioned a review of Ohana...

...will that come at a later date?

Ahh..had not read that thread. Thought I missed something

Mods..feel free to delete this thread. I look forward to all of the dining reviews...perhaps my favorite part of podcasts...

Been looking for days as well. Thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for the heads up! Dd just got back Tuesday and ate at ohana for dinner. She was so upset and said only breakfast from now on. Had same experience in January. So disappointed.

Disdining just had a positive review.

I guess the Ohana review is in the next week or two on the podcast. Based on Pete, it sounds like it will be a bad one.

I just recently went back and listened to all the old podcasts (currently up to 2010 :woohoo: ) but I didn't recall hearing the first 'Ohana review. I've gone back through the archives and I see that it was in the 4/24/07 show, but I can't seem to download it from either iTunes, with the podcast app, or through the archives.

Am I missing something, or is the original 'Ohana review no longer available? :confused3

I'd love to hear it. :)

I watched the recent Ohana review and agree with alot of it. The biggest problem seems to be inconsistency. The first time we went, it was one of the best experiences ever. The last time, it was pretty bad.

We were sat at the same table as the podcast crew, but unlike the crew, we asked to be moved. However, it didn't help much since we were very unimpressed with the service and food this time around.

The only thing I really love there anymore is the dessert... soooo good!

Our last couple trips to Ohana have been pretty good. However, I think we must've had that same table also. We watched them stack dirty dishes full of food on that tray. We also watched them spill a glass of wine off that tray and leave it.
However, Ohana's does not compare to Texas de Brazil...but if you're trapped on Disney property it is your substitute.

The trick to getting a good table at 'Ohana is to request a table in the fire pit room. It's worth it to wait longer if needed so that you dont get stuck where Kevin and John did.

We are pulling out of the Poly parking lot as I type this. Just left 'O'Hana and what a disappointing experience. It was always my favorite until tonight. The service was horrible. Our waiter would have rather been anywhere else but there. We had six dirty glasses on the table that never got picked up during our meal. The food came out so slowly and dessert took forever! After the plates were cleared and we were waiting for dessert, the server came by with the shrimp and asked us if we wanted more! It's time for us to find a new favorite :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter