Ohana Reunion Take 2 - California Here We Come! *Planning Thread*

A Litle Pixie Dust

"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princes
Hi everyone! :yay:

There has been some talk of having a Pirate reunion in California in 2010 so we thought we would start the thread.

There was talk in chat a few weeks back about spending 4th of July at Disneyland and dates were thrown out for the reunion. June 29-July 6 2010!

Feel free to join in on the thread! We can do other local attractions or sightseeing as well.

There has been some talk of having a Pirate reunion in California in 2010 so we thought we would start the thread.

There was talk in chat a few weeks back about spending 4th of July at Disneyland and dates were thrown out for the reunion. June 29-July 6 2010!

Feel free to join in on the thread! We can do other local attractions or sightseeing as well.

Hey I am here!!! I can't wait

I want to see the tar pits!!! I missed them last time I was in LA25 years ago.

Isn't Todd planning another get together in Mar - as we did this year?

We probably can't ever do March BUT, June/July are a good possibility! :thumbsup2

If we did March there would be a good chance that Jon wouldn't be able to be with us.
And it would be weird going to LA without him... since it is where he grew up, NOT me! LOL! And he has never taken the kids there to show them where he lived, played hockey, went to school, etc....

Isn't Todd planning another get together in Mar - as we did this year?

He might be but that is more of a birthday get together I think for him. Most everyone has to wait for school to get out for the reunion.

Will you still be here? I hope so!

Well.....We are planning the road trip next week as long as everything goes thru. So I may have a reason to come out west next year.:confused3

:wave: Everyone. I guess we could make it but it is such a long :drive: :rotfl2:. We are going for a week in April for our Spring break and not sure that we will make it for the March meet. Depends on what day it falls on and it would only be for the day. We are still waiting to determine which days everyone will be there in June/July as to which days we will be coming down and staying. In the mean time check out our Disneyland Picture of the Day thread to get you in the mood.

Oooooo......

A new thread.....

Do we have a graphic?

He might be but that is more of a birthday get together I think for him. Most everyone has to wait for school to get out for the reunion.

Will you still be here? I hope so!

Even if I'm not still down here - I'm sure I could schedule a trip down to meet w/everone!! Can't miss out on all the great times w/such great people!!

We probably can't ever do March BUT, June/July are a good possibility! :thumbsup2

If we did March there would be a good chance that Jon wouldn't be able to be with us.
And it would be weird going to LA without him... since it is where he grew up, NOT me! LOL! And he has never taken the kids there to show them where he lived, played hockey, went to school, etc....

Steph - That would be so fun for the kids and Jon -- I love to take my kids and Grandkids around San Francisco to show them all my special places!!!!!
Do you think June/July would work? I know I sure would love to see you all again!!

:wave: Everyone. I guess we could make it but it is such a long :drive: :rotfl2:. We are going for a week in April for our Spring break and not sure that we will make it for the March meet. Depends on what day it falls on and it would only be for the day. We are still waiting to determine which days everyone will be there in June/July as to which days we will be coming down and staying. In the mean time check out our Disneyland Picture of the Day thread to get you in the mood.

When is your Spring Break? We haven't made plans for Matt's Break as yet - and what a bummer for us that the other 2 grandkids have their break the week after Matt's.

Me Too

John

Roger we are counting on you to be there also.:cool1:

We're trying to figure out our vacation plans for next summer, but this is a possibility. Can't wait to see y'all again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter