Ohana Reservations?

ladyelizabeth

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else been able to make dinner reservations for Ohana in December? I have been trying since the 60 day window opened with no availability. Thank you!

Last edited:
We could not get one for our October trip. My family went and stood in line at 3:00 for 3:30 opening to ask about availability. When we got to the podium the hostess said she could seat us in just a few minutes as soon as those with reservations were called. About 5 minutes later we got our text to be seated. The restaurant was only about 1/4 full. The meal was amazing!!! The new bread is delicious!

I made one on day 60 (for day 65) at 5:30 am for Dec 28th. I wanted xmas eve but figured I needed to try at midnight or whenever they reset.

There were a handful of other days available - but none on the weekend.

I only made 2 dining reservations for this trip cause I don't really want to be tied down to a time and place. Probably be fighting crowds enough already.

Several have opened up in the middle of the night over the past week. I signed up for a paid alert service, and the alerts have been coming in between 1 and 3 am EST, and that's how I was able to get one. Good luck...I hope you're able to get a reservation! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter