• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana Reservations

Akliebert

Mouseketeer
We are going to DisneyWorld Mardi Gras/Presidents week. We are going with my family and we are all so excited. When I was making reservations I asked everyone if they had anywhere that they wanted to go. My mom said she didn't want to commit to many reservations so I told her what me and my brothers family were doing. She told me which ones she would join and which she and DSF would do their own thing. Yesterday she tells me that she was talking with one of her friends and they told her that Ohana is the best and she need to make sure she does the dinner buffet. I was lucky about 2 weeks ago to get a reservation for just my family. I had been trying for weeks to get a party of 5 before 8:00. I told my mom that Ohana is very popular and very hard to get in but I would try and see what I could do. So now I'm back to looking for a reservatoin to magically come up like it did 2 weeks ago. Wish me luck!!!

If not try when you check in to add them on. We had my parents decide to join us last year for the entire week. When I tried to get ADR's changed I was told no- no availability. So they came with us anyways, and we asked at the check-in, and ALL 7 places sat ALL of us!!! Its worth a shot- GOOD LUCK!!!

Just wanted to say that I hope you are able to all go to Ohana! I hear it's really good too. We booked the character breakfast there and we're very excited! Good luck! :goodvibes

We had a reservation for 18 and added 3 for 21 no problem at ohanas they just squeezed a few more chairs in. I hope you have luck

Keep trying! We are going during Mardi Gras also and my mom did the same thing. I have been checking for about 2 wks now and this morning a table for 4 popped up for the 24th.

Another posibility. I recently had an 8:15 reservation, but checked in 30 minutes early and wasseated almost immediately. You can't count on that, but it is possible. We were able t enjoy the fireworks whileworking on our pot stickers and wings.

Have you tried calling them directly instead of doing it online? I was having a terrible time getting a reservation for T-Rex that same week. Someone here suggested that I call and I had my choice of times for the night I wanted. It might be worth a try.

Have you tried calling them directly instead of doing it online? I was having a terrible time getting a reservation for T-Rex that same week. Someone here suggested that I call and I had my choice of times for the night I wanted. It might be worth a try.

Unfortunately, this only works for DTD restaurants & RFC-AK. They don't release all their ADRs to Disney dining. They save a majority of them for guests to be able to book directly with the restaurant.

I got the reservation!! It is for a different day but I was able to switch around my reservations. We are going on the day I had Boma reservations. I just switched my Boma reservation to the day we were suppose to go to Ohana. I'm so glad I was able to get a reservation that included my DM and DSF!!!

DD (22) and I just got back last night from our Disney vacation and we both agreed that Ohana was our favorite meal that we had all week! We went for a very late dinner (9:30 ressie) but got there about an hour early and had a drink at the bar. It was a great atmosphere and a great dinner! We had never been before this year and it now ranks as one of our favorites! Enjoy!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter