• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana Question

kbuck

Mouseketeer
i haven't eaten at Ohana in a few years. I was looking at the menu on allears and it says they replaced the salad with lettuce wraps. Is that true? If so, what is in the lettuce wraps? I ❤️❤️ The salad they had. Can you request the salad?

We were there in November and it was still salad at that time. But to be completely honest with you, overall we were disappointed in the food. It is not the same O'Hana that we all love. Service is very different (no poly men serving, all waiters and waitresses), it just seems to have lost a lot of the flare and atmosphere that it once had. And the food was not near as good. It was still ok, it is Disney, but...you know what I'm saying! LOL

On the contrary!!! We were there during Jersey Week, 1st week in Nov. & out of 5 times eating here, this was by far our best experience...

It indeed was the Lettuce wraps, but I also found out on the disboards a few weeks ago, that the menu was changing a lil..The wraps were being switched back to the salad, I believe, and the pork, was being swapped out for chicken...:confused3

But I think you can still request the ones that were switched.

We were there in August. We told them we didn't want the lettuce wraps and asked if they would bring the salad instead. They said yes.

Thanks for the responses. I looked on Disney's site and it had the salad but listed chicken instead of pork! Why do they keep changing it?

We were so, so disappointed in our meal there in November. At that time, I had to ask for the salad, which they brought in addition to the wraps. We all were looking forward to it. Salad was drenched in dressing, one kind of meat was good (beef), but the others were not, chicken wings were slimy, and the server was in a bad mood. Thought it would be one of the highlights of our trip, but was sort of the opposite.

Thanks for the responses. I looked on Disney's site and it had the salad but listed chicken instead of pork! Why do they keep changing it?

I think because it is cheaper to buy, & when there is waste involve, then the amount of waste ($$$ wise ) will be significant..:confused3

So glad the lettuce wraps and gone and salad is back, I love the salad and was gutted to think i wouldn't get it next time, id heard nothing but bad things about the lettuce wraps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter