Ohana problem last night

Sorry the service was bad for you. We also had the same experience there twice. Knock on wood, but for all the times that we have been to WDW, we always have good service, if not outstanding. But, on two occasions at 'Ohana, they were the worst of them all! Plus, the killer is...it was the same server!!! Plus, it was about 3 years apart. So, she was there for awhile. I was so upset on our last visit this past August, that I ended up speaking to the manager and also emailing Disney. I usually do not do this, or need to, but that is how bad our service was!

We were basically ignored. We had to ask twice for cocktails, in which you would think the server would jump on that chance, since it is more of a tip for them??? I had to ask twice for more salad, because when I asked the first time, they never brought it. My DH asked for more shrimp,and that never happened, until I had to ask again. Plus, there was more of the same throughout the meal, it was just not pleasurable at all.

We enjoy the food there, but..the service we had from the same person was very poor! I do intend on returning, since we enjoy the food, plus the response I received from WDW and the compensation/ apology of the manager was more than suffice. The only thing is, I do intend on making sure that our server is not the same person! I will ask that up front at the podium. I do not intend on having 3 strike outs! lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter