O'hana or Sanaa, opinions

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Tpiejg, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Tpiejg

Tpiejg Mouseketeer

I can't decide between O'hana or Sanaa. I have been to O'hana and my family and I love it especially the Bread pudding dessert. But, I have never tried Sanaa, It seems to get good reviews? It would be a late dinner so i dont plan on seeing the animals. is it worth changing my ressie from o'hana to Sanaa. We have no problem trying new and unusual foods. thanks for your opinions

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

Haven't tried Sanaa (not fond of their type foods), but there have been good and not so good reviews - as all restaurants have.

We're here now, ate at 'Ohana last night, and would never miss it on any of our trips! Yummy!!!!

4. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

We have been to both places multiple times and have really enjoyed the experiences. However, if I had to choose between the 2, Sanaa would win every time. IMO it is one of the best 1TS credit restaurants in WDW.

5. DEA

DEA DIS Veteran

I'd vote for Sanaa unless your goal is to get as much food as possible, in which case the all-you-care-to-eat spread at 'Ohana will get the nod. They are both good, but Sanaa is, in my opinion, a lot better.

6. Princess Vespa

Princess Vespa Mouseketeer

I am going to agree with choosing Sanaa. We have eaten in both places and liked both places, but IMO Sanaa would win out. I really enjoyed the food.

7. Eastern

Eastern DIS Veteran

We liked Sanaa. Went for lunch and everything was good.

8. Tpiejg

Tpiejg Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone. I'm goning to book Sanaa.