Ohana or Liberty tree tavern?

funshipm174

DIS Veteran
Last night in MK. Do we go for the characters at Liberty or the show at Ohana which we heard is nice? We are stuck on this last choice!

We have booked for the week the following:

wolfgang puck
Cinderella royal table
Hoop-de-doo
sci-fi
chef mickey Breakfast
le Cellier
whispering canyon

TIA

mmmmm I loved both..
are you traveling with kids?

If so, Ohanas is so great. they really keep them occupied which allows the adults to even enjoy your dinner more. The food on skewers is superb and I find the kids like as well.

I think I would go with ohanas, then go watch the fireworks on the beach
nice way to end the trip.

Are you talking about 'Ohanas for dinner or breakfast? I've only done dinner there, and it was very good - but there aren't characters there like Liberty Tree. Breakfast is a character meal.

There really isn't a show at 'Ohanas, they just have a CM that leads anyone who wants to participate in coconut races and hula hoop contests. Some of the restaurant can't even see her, and we tuned her out because she got annoying ;) It's a nice aspect to dinner if you have small children that could use entertainment while you dine, and sometime active to get involved in, but many people just go for the food - which is delicious!

Good luck!

WE did both last summer for the first time...and enjoyed both of them thoroughly! But, we wound up at Ohana's for a second meal 4 days later! I guess that tells you something! I love those chicken wings, skewer shrimp and dumplings! YUMMY!

Just got back from Disney on Friday and we did Ohana for dinner...our party had no children but thought the activities for the kids were great and the dinner just awesome...we did wait for 2 hours tho...
Go hungry!!!

Princess Di :wizard:

Definitely Ohanas. LT is a nice selection for lunch or dinner if you are at MK, but I would never take it over Ohanas...now that's an experience :cool1: And go hungry--you will be astounded by the food :flower: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi!
We've never eaten at Liberty Tree, so I can't compare the two. But I do have to say that Ohana's is our overall favorite at WDW.

We spent 10 nights at WDW back in June and we ate at lots of places...but Ohana's was the only place we unanimously agreed was our favorite!!!

The atmosphere at the Poly is great, the servers were excellent, the food was the best we had, and there's always that fantastic view of the castle.

I could go on and on...but the best thing I can say about Ohana's is that for the first time, our two teens were miserably full!! :teeth:

Hope you have a great time!!!! ::MickeyMo

We have brkfst AR at O'Hana's and lunch AR at Liberty Tree

We've had dinner at O'Hanas twice already. DH likes dinner there, DS doesnt.
We're already doing 5 char brkfst so LTT will be for lunch

I would pick LTT. The quality of the food at 'Ohana isn't that great. The cuisine is a nice change of pace, but I found the meat to be a little dry. My kids like characters much better than the games.

We did both for the first time in January. We will do LTT again, but not Ohana's.

Just my thoughts,

38 days and counting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter