Ohana or Liberty Tree Tavern?

erika610

Earning My Ears
Which would you choose for dinner? I have a party of 6, 5 adults and a 12 year old.

I enjoy both but if forced to choose, 'Ohana would be the easy winner for me. It is one of those restaurants that attracts equal amounts of love and hate for some reason, but I'm in the love category. it's meat on a stick...what's not to love?! It's also on the monorail, so it is not particularly inconvenient to visit if you're already in the MK....and obviously no park ticket is required if you're NOT in the MK (or any park) the day you want to go.

LTT is consistent and "good" family Sunday dinner type fare. If you're in the MK and don't want to leave, I'd recommend it without hesitation. But if you're willing to leave for a little while, I'd vote for 'Ohana.

O'Hana is one of our favorite restaurants and we go every trip. LTT is just OK. We went once -glad we went but not on our must do list.

We love both options food-wise. On the basis of only food, I would say Ohana, just cause it's different than what you would get in most places, and generally good quality. For service, however, we have had poor luck with Ohana, and have had great staff with LTT every time we have been. Also, kinda depends on time of night. If you are wanting something late in the evening, Ohana is nice in that you can possibly watch the MK fireworks while you eat.

For dinner, 'Ohana because LTT isn't even on our radar scope for dinner. Now for lunch (not served at 'Ohana), LTT is a good choice over other MK eateries.

We just got back a few days ago from our trip. We ate at O'hana 3 times for dinner and LTT twice for dinner. We love both, but hand's down, having to choose we would all pick O-hana. We love the food. We have always had great service at both places. But I just can't get enough of those dumplings, noodles and shrimp.

Next trip we will most likely do the same, 3 times at O'hana and twice at LTT.

Hands down I would pick Ohana for dinner between the two. I think the food is a lot better. At LTT, while it was okay we weren't as impressed. Ohana has great food (the dumplings and bread pudding are AMAZING!) and has fun elements (leis and ukulele playing).

Both have fans, but my family would choose 'Ohana. However, if you are in the MK for a party, go for LTT, becasue you can have an early meal, and be in the park for the party.

DD and I truly disliked Ohana both for service (meat thrown on my plate without so much as a word as to what it was and whether I'd like some or not) and forgettable food.

LTT, on the otherhand, is our go to dinner at MK. We love the food. Service can be hit or miss but the food makes up for it.

Last year was the first time we tried LTT for dinner and we enjoyed so much that we made an ADR for our upcoming trip. 'Ohana has always been a good experience for us and it's one of our must-do's.

I really couldn't choose between so I say book both if you have time during your trip :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter