Ohana or Kona with kids?

2mickeys1minnie

<font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy
We were thinking of trying one of these restaurants on our next trip. We are traveling with our 3 kids 9, 7 and 3. Any recommedations?

Without a doubt Ohana's. When you get your reservations, double check on what time they have the kids activities -- coconut race, hula dance etc. I personally didn't like Kona's, but that may have been because the service was awful. The food at Ohana's is always great. It's our favorite place to eat at WDW. Our Kids are 11, 10, 7 and 2.

Ohana is a much more fun place to be for kids. Kids can join in the activities while you dine. Plus, if you time it right, you can even have a peek at Wishes from your seat!! Another vote for Ohana!! :goodvibes

My DD6 also loved Ohana's. The food was great, and she loved the activities! Last year when we were planning, she wanted to make sure we were returning to Ohanas and the castle. So this lets you know where it ranks with her. I think you will really enjoy the restaurant!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter