Ohana or Kona for breakfast

angiedora

Loves Kermey
Hi! We are a going in Sept. and I have Ohana planned for out last day breakfast but I'm reconsidering. I'm thinking of going with Kona. At the time of travel it will be Me, DH, DD12, DS10. DD12 is a Stitch fan :stitch2: , but can I still get the great coffee at Ohana? Thanks in advance!

We are huge fans of Kona for breakfast but we are just 2 adults....we can hear all the kids having a great time at Ohana, it can get loud over there!

Kona has amazing pressed pot coffee..it is so good!

If you're going for the coffee, there is a coffee bar outside of Kona. Perhaps you can get your coffee then go into 'Ohana - but maybe that would be tacky.

I would personally go with Kona. 'Ohana's all-you-can-eat is limited. Kona's menu is varied and if you all ordered something different, you'd have lots to sample from. Stitch can be found in AK and MK I believe.

.....if your biggest concern is the food and coffee I would suggest Kona, but if you are more interested in the overall experience for the family as a whole I would vote for Ohana. The coffee at Kona is wonderful 100% pure Kona Bean Coffee and the menu is great. The coffee at Ohana is the Nescafe liquid concentrate you find at most WDW locations (which I can drink without problems) and the food is good old run of the mill breakfast fare (although the pineapple bread is wonderful).

I would suggest you do what makes the experience more memorable for the entire family!!

:thumbsup2

I'm a Coffee Addict also and whenever we ate at O'hanas,
I thought the coffee was very good.
I'm not sure if was because I was so distracted by all
of the good food and fun charactors or what.
I loved the experiance and our Family will be eating there
again this upcoming WDW Trip. :woohoo:

The Tonga Toast and Kona Coffee at the Kona Cafe pretty much puts my vote squarely on Kona...

We couldn't decide so we are doing both! :goodvibes
That souds like the idea! Thanks everyone for your responses. When I ask the kids they say Ohana and when I ask DH it's a defienite Kona so I'll see if I can squeeze in both! Maybe just do Kona oop. :drinking1

It is a tough decision but Ohana' for the kids is worth it! Stitch is hilarious!
It's my favorite character breakfast! I'd say do both!

O'Hana has very "normal" breakfast food and plenty of it. It is one of (Meat-n-Potatoes) Hubby's favorites. I ate at Kona not too long ago and I was not impressed. The menu had a very few interesting foods, but all involved french toast or panckaes , which ar a bit rich for my blood. The rest of the breakfast menu was very mundane. It was not any better quality than what you get at a food court. I was very disappointed, but it wasn't terribly expensive. Service was very disinterested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter