Ohana or kona breakfast

My family and I ate at Kona last August and we were very disappointed(I posted a review not too long ago), however, everyone else seems to like it. It got an 8.2 overall rating so maybe we caught it on a bad day. :confused3 O'hana on the other hand, had a great dinner and we plan to go twice on our next trip but we have never been to the Lilo & Stitch breakfast. It rated at an 8.7 which seems pretty good to me. Good luck! :)

Never been to Kona, but LOVED O'Hana breakfast. Even better than their dinners.

I liked that it was sit down and they bring it to you verses a buffet. There is not a lot of choices like a buffet, so if you don't like the items they bring, it may not be for you.

They brought out a fruit plate (Pineapple!!), Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, potatoes, and sausages. The sausages were so good! Their juice they bring is good too, but they will let you substitute a soda.

I would pick Kona over Ohanas, better food imo. Love the samoan! I thought ohanas was okay, but just regular breakfast food, nothing special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter