Ohana on the arrival date too risky?

voleball

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at MCO at 4:45pm and renting a car. Will we make a 7:30pm Ohana reservation or is it too close? The MK fireworks is scheduled at 8:15 that night for now. Do they seat you right away or have to wait for awhile? If we reserve at 8pm, can we still watch the fireworks?

(Yes, I'm aware the risk of flight delays but we are meeting someone there so they can still eat there with our reservation, so I'm not worried about no-show fees.)

I've never been seated on time at Ohana. Theoretically you could make it. If it's easy to book it for another night of the trip, I'd do that. There are so many variables that could keep you from getting there (flight delay, long wait for luggage/car, traffic, etc.).

That seems tight to me, though my DIL made a reservation for us at Steakhouse71 for 1:15 pm and we arrive at 9:15 am. I'm sweating that one... Good luck!

If you are running late you can have your friend check in right at 7:30 . If they call you and say your table is ready you still have an additional few minutes on top of that to go to the podium. I think you’ll make it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter