Ohana means family, which means no one gets left behind – EXPECT on this trip!!!! PTR

Lovely start, it may not be a secret for much longer if your family and friends love Disney as much as yourself and view these boards.:)

Lovely start, it may not be a secret for much longer if your family and friends love Disney as much as yourself and view these boards.:)

Thats the beauty of the secret - they are not internet savvy ad don't know about the boards (another secret!) So I can share my main secret with you guys instead!!!:rotfl:

Sounds like a fab trip Caz.

Hope you get all the ADR's you want. :thumbsup2

Good job of planning and a plan that sounds like you'll be making the most of a shorter stay than you usually have. 14 trips worth of experiences (with and without an entourage) have equiped you well for making spontaneous decisions. A few ADRs at your favorite restaurants and you'll be good to go. Have lots of fun, then be sure to tell us all about it.

My ADR window is 27th June..........I am wishing my life away looking forward to my trips home!! its bad really.

I am hoping Obama relaxes the immigration rules then all the Disney lovers can flock over there and nest there forever!!! (and then I wake up!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter